eidesis

lifestyle blogger

July Favourites | 2020

I want to apologised for publishing this post so late, I felt like I should not publish this post at all due to how late it is but here we are. It's amazing how fast time flies that September is just around the corner. Back to the topic, I think this will probably be the shortest monthly favourites' post in Trouvaille's blogging history ever. I didn't do much in July (and June) and it was always the same repetitive routine and although we can leave the house now, I didn't really go out except when I needed to buy necessity items and such. Here are my July favourites:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MINI PANCAKES CEREAL

Another viral recipe from TikTok and probably my favourite so far. To be honest, all the recipes that I tried from TikTok is my favourite and I love how it tasted. I've been eating this mini pancakes cereal every morning and night 3 times a week last month and it was so good especially the pancake batter that I bought was blueberry flavoured or any flavours tasted good with milk. I also tried with anchovy sambal, and it was DELICIOUS!! Pancakes is such a versatile food that goes well with both sweet and savoury flavours.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BREAD PUDDING

Bread Pudding is one of my favourite dessert to make. I didn't know that it was really simple to make. Also I baked it using a steamer and I replaced the raisins (which the original recipe includes raisins) with chocolate chip. And it tasted so good. The custard sauce to go with it was a success too.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

GAYASEOUL MERCHANDISE

I received this merchandises a few weeks ago when @aqalili approached me on Instagram. It was one of the best thing that happened to my gloomy and dull month amid quarantine / lockdown because I miss South Korea so much so this little merchandises cured my longing to travel to South Korea again. Also I get to gather all my travel bug ladies to joined their community. I will talk more about Gayaseoul in a different which I will publish in September ⏤ I know it's late, in September because I couldn't squeeze everything in this last week of August.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TRAVEL VLOGS OBSESSION

Ever since I stopped going out because of RMO last march, I've been watching a lot of traveling videos and other home videos as well. And since my hard disk are full as well as my laptop's storage, I can't create more vlogs at the moment until I buy a new hard disk so that was why I keep on watching instead of create AND watching. I also downloaded some of the best ones to keep it in my hard disk so I don't have to access youtube whenever I feel like watching it again.

My current obsession is train travel vlogs because I love traveling by train and the fact that I cancelled my Europe train trip, this little obsession kind of boost up my traveling spirit until it is safe to travel again ⏤ in 10 years time probably haha
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FAMILY MART'S CREME BRULEE SOFT SERVE

This new flavoured soft serve from Family Mart came out last month and was already a hit the moment it was released. We don't want to miss the chance like we did with the peach flavour so we dragged our dad to drove us to the nearest FM and man, the queue was no joke and it was 10PM. But the waiting was worth it because I love the coffee aftertaste and I'm not sure if it was coffee because it tasted like one but I'm not sure what it was. Or was it a Tiramisu powder? Nevertheless, it was sooooo good!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MOTM : NCT 127 - WHITE NIGHT (백야)

To those who really know me, I'm not really a fan of ballad genre, I'm metal/hardcore, alternative, hiphop and R&B kind of girl but after I heard White Night's beat and rhythm, I fell in love. I can't stop listening to it, in the car, in my room, at the 'mamak' while doing some work, while reading and also when I play video games. Not really an appropriate song for gaming but I love hearing Johnny's and Jaehyun's soothing voices and I can't believe how calming Taeyong's voice is too. You can't listen to it in this video because it's a less than 2 minutes video but you can hear it on Spotify or any available audios. And Taeil's high note? Undebatable.

"your face, your skin, your voice.." - Taeyong.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━



I always get so motivated at one point by posting like 4-5 posts in a month and then the next I'll be super lazy hence I'm publishing this post after the 20th. Like really, this never happened before. My monthly favourites always be published in the first week of every following month. Each time I open my laptop to start writing, I ended up doing something else. Plus, this month I'm a bit busy and struggling to find a job since my whole family lost our jobs because of Covid 19. Please pray for me that I'll find a job soon enough.

I also bought a lot of stuff back in April but knowing how Aliexpress shipping works, I didn't hold my breath and I am glad I didn't because 70% of the stuff that I ordered didn't arrived and I got all the refunds (thankfully) otherwise I'd have a lot of stuff to share with you guys. I am currently writing my August favourites and another Korea Trip blog post. Hopefully I could publish more blog post in September.
Thank you for reading. Much love, T.




﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
Chung Ha - Stay Tonight
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. That mini pancake is so CUTE! Eating breakfast would be fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. One batter can make 4 - 5 bowls of cereal.
      It's so good!

      Delete
  2. pancake cereal....nice....boleh rietta cuba nnti...pudding roti sedapnye....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try. Mana tau suka like I did hehe
      Alhamdulillah sedap juga hahaha

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I made pancake cereal a few months ago with a Ube pancake mix and they were so yummy! I didn't pour milk over them though because I thought they would get soggy so I just poured maple syrup over them and drank with a glass of almond milk. haha

    I hope you and your family all get jobs soon! Wishing you well. ♥

    www.mooeyandfriends.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did? yay glad that you like it too.
      I wish I have maple syrup because that's something that I would do so I just add the milk which is not bad for a blueberry pancake flavour.

      Aww thanks Michelle. I really hope so too since most of the working sectors here closed down for good. The chances are bleak but I won't give up.

      Delete
  4. Tiktok seriously has so many fun things around to try! That bread pudding looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tqa takde Tiktok so bila kawan2 yang cadang and tunjuk, terus rasa nak mencuba.
      But yes, banyak pun fun things dalam tiktok.

      Delete
  5. aiskrim family mart tu memang favourite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? kena musim yang aiskrim dia memang sedap, 3-4 kali jugak lah repeat haha

      Delete
  6. that fm icecream is so goood. i'm amazed that u actually did the mini pancakes. i tengok pon dah rasa alah renyah nyaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good right? Antara seasonal ice cream dorang yang memang sedap.
      I have to admit, memang remeh sikit nak buat sebab kecik2 and I even burned myself sebab nak flip pancake tu punya pasal. hahaha
      tapi serious memang sedap. Letak madu sikit or nutella ke, susu sikit fuhhh hahaha

      Delete
  7. Mini Pancakes cereal?!?!?! Not gonna lie, that actually looks cute and tasty, and the bread pudding looks just as tasty! I'm the same way with music - not a fan of ballad most of the time, but there are definitely a few good ones out there. Wishing you the best of luck to you and your family on job searching; I hope you'll all find something soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw another fellow blogger did and I was tempted to try it. I got obsessed with it now. Steam bread pudding hehe I should make another soon because I got the craving right after I'm looking at this post haha
      So true. But once I like a bunch of real good ballad, trust me, I will always listen to it for years! Just like those 80s and 90s ballad that is still in my playlist until today.
      Thank you so much Sophia, I really mean it. Hopefully we find something soon.

      Delete
  8. and again you're making me crave for food. hahahhahha
    that cereal looks so good. it has been a while right. i think i haven't read your blog for quite a while. wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha sorry Ray. It happens to me too hahaha terus rasa lapar.
      It was good. IKR! Lately ni I've been so lazy to write but I'll keep trying because I have the stuff to blog about except my determination hahaha

      Delete
  9. mini pancake is so cutee omg . I wish I can eat them now huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renyah sikit nak buat but it was worth it though. The taste and photograph-wise haha
      Sedap betul!

      Delete
  10. cutenye mini penkek tqa buat.... aiskrim familymart tak pernah mengecewakan ..betul x..huhuhh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Renyah sikit but it was worth to try and to have it in the morning.
      So true! Cuma ada certain je yang tekak Tqa tak leh terima like the matcha, hojicha and double chocolate (or dark chocolate) sebab tak suka chocolate unless it's white chocolate hahaha gedik kan?

      Delete
  11. Easy to eat the small pancakes.
    Hehe you will not be tired eating pancakes if you like that much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It taste so good with milk and honey and a bit of nutella or chocolate syrup *thumbs up*
      Yes, I agree. I will never get tired of it. heheh

      Delete
  12. Bread pudding + Choc chips = YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i cannot list apa benda menarik each month.. rasa semua dull dan bosan hehe..
    but these are great ideas kan to recall n look back apa kita suka. hehe.. the pancakes look yummeh.. tapi akak x minom susu so i guess ill eat them with syrups..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha it's okay, mine is dull and bosan too cuma mana yang memorable and fun tu Tqa dah letak dekat memo or note sebab Tqa senang lupa. So monthly blog tqa ada content nak tulis apa walaupun biasa2 hehe

      Tqa pun tak minum susu tapi bila campur dengan blueberry pancake tu rasa sedap pulak but yes makan dengan syrup or honey lagi sedap or aiskrim hehe

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest