eidesis

lifestyle blogger

August Favourites | 2020

Back with new monthly favourites that I failed to do so for June. A lot of things happened in August and it has been really fun so I am really looking forward for this month (September). I'm going to be straightforward and just gonna jump on the topic.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SUBWAY COOKIE BOX

I bet all Malaysian probably know about this Subway cookie box. Subway was having Merdeka Promotion so a box of this goodness is only RM6.90 (RP: RM11.90) and when I was in The Gardens Mall with my dad, there was not a single soul in the Subway shop so I was merely trying my luck and lucky, I got the last box of the day but sadly they ran out of chocolate chip cookies for my sister, so I got 2 double chocolate. I am obsessed with Subway's White Chocolate Macadamia cookie so I got 4 of them hehe.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NEW AIRPODS & AIRPODS PRO CASES

Funny story is, all of my stuff from Aliexpress was ordered between February and April because of the quarantine, I did a lot of impulse online shopping. But all of the items that I ordered, the buyer protection expired couple months ago so they already refunded me full amount. Mid August came as well as a bunch of unknown parcels in my mail slot. As soon as I opened them, it's the Airpods cases that I already got the refund of. So basically I got this item for free LOL.

Decided to buy a lime green cases because it's the colour of NCT and I needed something to put my NCT lightstick keychain on and it matches perfectly!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PADI HOUSE'S ROLL CAKE

I met my uncle and aunt last month and had dinner together at Padi House Cyberjaya and when we walked out of the restaurant, my uncle handed me a bag of cakes from the said restaurant and I was so excited because I love cake. And I thought it was just like any other roll cakes that I had before but I was wrong, the centre is actually... I don't know what it is but it's like ice cream, it melted when I let it sit for a few minutes on the table and it was soooooooo good! Best roll cake I've ever had. Hands down.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PVC CASE & LAPTOP SLEEVE

I bought this in May but I received it in August (HAHANOTFUNNYALIEXPRESS) but I am super grateful that it's already here. This is an inspired item because the original one was a bit impossible for me to get. I made a separate post about this particular item so I'll save all the long writing on that post. To those who know me, might already know why I include this in my August Faves. I'm a sucker for transparent accessories.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MOTM : SUPERM - 100

To be honest, even though I'm a fan of EXO and NCT/WayV, I wasn't really looking forward to SuperM's comeback but as soon as I look at Taeyong's teaser photo, I know it's going to be good, and it is! 100 was on replay last month and I like watching Kang Ho Dong trying to take on the challenge to dance to 100 which he nailed in the end. There's a lot of music complexity that makes it fun to listen to, well not as much as Jopping but it's still good.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


So that was my August favourites. Pretty short. Shorter than any other monthly favourite I ever did. I'm sorry for the lack of posting and blogwalking these days, I don't know why I sort of lost interest lately but still got the passion to write haha I guess the picture-choosing part and editing part makes me a little lazy. I wrote a lot, but when it comes to choosing the photos and edit them to look nice on my blog, I was like, 'nope! I'll do that tomorrow." which then leads to another day and the next thing I know, it's already the end of the month. I need to sort out my photos more diligently so I can access them easily the next time.

August was fun and September has been really good so far.
Thank you for reading. Much love, T.






﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
SuperM - 100
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. I tak sempat beli the Subway Cookie box! Promo smpai bila eh? The first time I ate them dlu, I thought cookies tu dh masuk angin, sebab lembut. Dh biasa sgt ngn kuih raya Melayu rapuh2 keras kan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Promo sampai 31st August je tapi Subway tutup promo awal, 23 August haritu sebab ramai sangat yang nak beli.
      Tah hape2 la, biar je lah sampai 31st tu haha

      Kan? Sebab dia lembut. I like them bila dah masuk angin tu, lagi sedap hehehe

      Delete
  2. suka makan kat Padi tuu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tqa pun suka. Last time datang dengan arwah ibu. Kalini datang dengan adik ibu which is really special to me.

      Delete
  3. Oh my I did not know Subway was having Mereka Promo. What a lost to buy cookies in bulk.
    The swiss roll looked adorable. I could imagine it melt in your mouth.
    Thank goodness you got parcels that you thought were missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know about it either until I saw someone mentioned it on twitter.
      It does melted in my mouth haha ada rezeki nanti boleh lah cuba it was really good.
      Alhamdulillah... I really thought it was missing haha

      Delete
  4. Anonymous2:57 AM

    macam haritu kakak saya ada beli kat shopee, pastu barang dia hilang tktau gi mana then seller refund. tuptup dalam seminggu cmtu ada parcel sampai, rupanya barang yg disangka hilang tu. kira dpt barang free je huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha kan? Ibarat kita beli free je lah. Ni bukan sekali dua, tapi dah hampir sepuluh kali so memang dah tau dah. Yang mana sampai tu, kira alhamdulillah, yang mana memang tak sampai tu, nasib baik dah refund haha

      Delete
  5. i was only updating my bloglist and had to admit that the cookies is what made me click this post and now i am mad kenapa i taktaw promo tuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Tqa pun tak tau sebenarnya pasal promo ni, until I saw someone who worked at Subway yang mention promo ni. Sapa yang follow Subway on facebook je yang tau pasal hal ni hahaha
      Luck juga lah dapat cuba beli bulk macam ni hehe
      I hope they will make this kind of promo again in the future.

      Delete
  6. The moment I saw that cases, I instantly think of NCT lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the color right? hahaha
      I thought the same too >.<

      Delete
  7. alaa...xtaw pasal cookies box tu....yummy yummy...kiut la airpod case tu....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu lah, ramai yang tak tau sebab dia announce dekat FB.
      Tqa dapat tau pun sebab ternampak tweet employee dia viral sekejap.

      Delete
  8. Sis you buatkan i tibe2 craving cakes lahhh... And its not a good time since Selangor dah pkp huuuuaaaaaaaa! By the way since its already October I'm pretty sure you already listen to the latest Super M and Nct releases kan? Honestly I prefer Tiger Inside compared to 100. And then NCT U punya new music video! Pergh! The song is very catchy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm so sorry about that. Kan? Bila tengok balik post ni terus rasa teringin kek balik haha
      I DID!! Me too, at first I think 100 sounds so much like Jopping, but then I listen to Tiger Inside and now One (Monster + Infinity) and now I am obsessed with their new album.

      OMG yang tu pun satu jugak best. Hadoi... susahnya banyak subgroup ni. Make A Wish is so catchy me likey!

      Delete
  9. i love subway cookies so much i can eat tons of eat lol 😂 i love how the earpod is with yellow colour 💛 me love yellow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Subway cookies too I can eat the White Macadamia cookies all day everyday.
      It's more to yellow neon colour, yes I can tell judging by your blog template :)

      Delete
  10. jom join giveaway saya https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/2020/12/digital-arts-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do :) good luck for the giveaway 👍🏻

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest