eidesis

lifestyle blogger

Spicy Mama Crispy Anchovy Sambal

First of, this post is going to be in two language because I really want to express my excitement more in Bahasa Melayu and second, I want to apologised to Spicy Mama because I took so much time to publish this post because I was away for a month and couldn't access the photos in my gallery. But here I am, excited to share about this particular 'sambal'. I came across Sis Lin's blog post and I fill out the form to try my luck and I guess luck is still on my side when I was chosen as one of the 50 lucky people to win the giveaway from Spicy Mama. I totally forgot about this giveaway when my sister told me about the parcel that came for me, and I was puzzled because I didn't recall buying anything for the past couple months.


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As soon as I came back from Ipoh and unwrapped the parcel, I was like, "oh, this the stuff that I signed up for!" and just like how I was possessed, I opened it and eat them right away. I was shocked with myself because I'm not a sambal eater. I can't eat spicy food and I have a very sensitive stomach when. it comes to spicy ingredients.

My family is big on local products over imported products, so Spicy Mama is standing proud next to our other local products in our pantry and any of my readers wish to try it yourself, you can find it for only RM16.90 only. And the best part about dry sambal is that you can store it under room temperature for a very long time, longer than normal sambal that needs to be store under cool and low temparatures.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Let me tell you from a perspective of a non-sambal eater, yes it's very spicy and yes it is super crispy which I really like. Tqa seorang yang memang takkan pandang langsung samabal tak kira dekat mana-mana atau siapa yang buat. Tapi sambal kering, I might give a thought about it and somehow after I tasted Spicy Mama's Crispy Anchovy Sambal, makan dengan apa pun mesti nak ada sikit dalam makanan. Dan baru-baru ini, Tqa jadi taksub dengan nasi putih, telur goreng, kicap dan lengkapkan dengan sambal Spicy Mama ni. Sedap gila.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Baru nak cuba dah tinggal separuh, my siblings suka gila sambal ni.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


Bukan Tqa saja yang suka sambal ni, satu family suka. Sekejap je dah tinggal separuh. Kakak dengan abang ipar memang hantu sambal and 45% sambal tu dorang yang bedal and dorang cakap tak pernah rasa sambal kering pedas yang memang rangup macam sambal Spicy Mama. So to Spicy Mama, thank you for choosing me as one of your giveaway winner. Habis je sebalang ni, kami akan beli untuk buat stock dekat rumah, inshaAllah. Btw, am I weird for having Spicy Mama's sambal with my Ramen? haha sedap kot!

Get yours now at:
  1. PG Mall
  2. Shopee Co2
  3. Lazada Co2
  4. Shopee De'Aila
Find Spicy Mama at Facebook and their Instagram for more info.
Thank you for reading. Much love, T.




﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
Epik High - No Different (ft. Yuna)
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. my favourite ni sambal ikan bilis.. boleh cuba lepas ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Tqa kalau sambal ikan bilis je yang Tqa betul2 suka. Yang lain memang tak makan.

      Delete
  2. adik akak pun suke jenis sambal gini... buat makan dengan maggi, dengan nasi memang layan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuhh layan! Tqa tak kisah kering or basah, kalau perisa cukup, pastu tak pedas sangat, memamg sanggup ratah dengan roti. Sedap!

      Delete
  3. nice review..nak cari laa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sure, trust me, mesti suka punya.

      Delete
  4. nampak sedap....boleh buat stok juga ni....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sumpah sedap. Cakap ni bukan sebab dapat free tapi memang sedap.
      Buat stok makan dengan nasi kosong campur kicap pun dah layan dah.

      Delete
  5. tqa! you're doing such a good job reviewing that i want one even though im not re ally a fan. especially since you say it can be stored in room temperature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my seriously, I don't know how to review about sambal but thankfully I love it (the sambal) so I just said what I needed to say so I can convince a lot of people that the product is really worth to buy.
      And babe sambal dia memang sedap and rangup but spicy.

      Yes, it can be stored in room temperature so senang bawak travel or for students, boleh letak dalam bilik and makan with maggi also delicious haha

      Delete
  6. looks tasty!

    https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/2020/08/cuya-join-pertandingan-sajak.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I don't have anything spicy for my rice, I will have sambal ikan bilis.
    If luck, I will find brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. You're like my sister.
      She needs anything spicy for her food.

      Delete
  8. wow it really looks so yummy . never thought i would be a witness of sambal ikan bilis segera :/ i love to eat that together with crunchy cucumber , ok now im hungry .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It does looks (and tastes) yummy! I already saw a bunch before but this is really crispy. The crispy texture is great for instant noodle or just a simple dish.

      Omg that sounds so good! Hahahah sorry to make you hungry hehe :)

      Delete
  9. wow you tried it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did. It was really good (and spicy too) haha

      Delete
  10. otomatik kalau tgk sambal dlm bekas mcm ni, buat bekal ms g jalan2 esp ke negara yg x byk mknn halal hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss it would so ideal for traveling. It doesn't smell and it doesn't count as liquid so boleh bawak banyak2 haha

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest