eidesis

lifestyle blogger

S. Korea | Myeongdong Underground Mall (Album Store)

Continuing from my previous post, I want to share about my favourite KPOP album shop that I think some of you (who have been to Korea) might know. I know I said that I'm a huge Kpop fan but one thing for sure, I don't buy albums. I only buy albums that I thought worth buying. I know that buying albums is going to help your favourite artists and technically that's the way to support them but I don't know why, I'd rather spend my money on something more important than on Kpop albums. I think the only Kpop album that I think I'm going to buy repetitively is this one.

But nevertheless, feasting my eyes won't hurt. Besides, my friend's sister asked if we could buy a few albums from the list she gave us. Yes, she gave us a freaking list of Kpop albums that she wanted so we know which one to buy just in case some of them sold out or something. So that's the reason why we were there in the first place.



━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We came to this shop before we went to Namsan. This shop is so easy to find so it's hard for us to ignore it. We thought of coming back after we went to Namsan but we afraid that it might close by the time we're done with N Tower, so we bought all the albums here first, then we go to Namsan. I feasted my eyes with some EXO albums and I was so surprised by how cheap the price was. It was so cheap I almost buy one for myself but hey I managed to held it in haha!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━



━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

But still, I didn't want to leave empty-handed so I bought an EXO Kris' T-Money thinking that it was just as official as the albums. The T-Money was quite steep, KRW10,000 each and when I opened it, it was not an official T-Money. So sad but at least I got Kris' face on it. And thankfully the sticker stick well on the card until today. I must say that it was a high quality unofficial T-Money. I stopped using the T-Money that I bought from 7-11 at Gimhae Airport and use the EXO one. I just want to show off who my bias was hahaha.

Unfortunately, I don't think I have the photos with me. I might need to look back and find it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━



This is the EXO album (limited edition) that I wanted. Only 1 left but the wrapper was ripped so I refused to buy it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Just a little heads up for all of you who wanted to buy kpop albums at Myeongdong Underground Mall, find the store that is located in the middle, between other stores, not near the exit door because there were news everywhere about the owner of the shop near the exit door. About hundreds of girls told the same story about the owner trying to grope all female customers especially foreign customers. To avoid feeling uncomfortable, make sure to go to the store that is located in the middle, the one that I went to. The owner is a young guy in his 20s, too busy with gaming and watching videos on youtube but english well so you won't hesitate on staying there making decisions while they were tailing you. They only assist you when you asked them to. Just how I like it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


So that was Myeongdong Underground Kpop Album Store. Apart from this store, you can find all sorts of other shops that sells so many stuff that you need. They even have Baskin Robbin 31 down there and it was so unexpected. Most of the stuff that we got for cheap, they're all from underground Mall. I have made separate post of what I bought here at this store and other stores as well so this post will be short and simple. I really need to get this Korea 2016 to be over asap and that's why I've been posting it back to back. I hope you guys don't mind.
Thank you for reading. Much love, T.





﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
St. Vincent - Los Ageless
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. seronok betul kalau yang peminat kpop ke kedai itu ya... semua rasa nak beli, rambang mata

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? sapa yang suka beli album tu mesti kopak kalau masuk kedai ni.
      Thankfully I"m not.

      Delete
  2. Same here. As much as I love SUJU, I never buy their albums. Except for Kyuhyun's latest album. I think I better splurge my money somewhere else. SM can get my money from Spotify or Youtube. Hahaha. I planned to go to SK this year but of course it got cancelled. If not, I might go nuts too looking at those cheap albums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu lah, Tqa pun cancelled 3 oversea trips. Nasib lah semua baru spend dekat Airbnb je. So dapat lah refund balik.
      Kalau tak panjang cerita. But like you, ramai yang nak planning ke SK this year haha tapi semua takde rezeki.
      Last year pegi, Tqa tak singgah kedai ni sebab memang pegi sana nak sightseeing and tebus balik mana yang tak sempat pegi masa 2016 dulu.

      But yes, SM can't have my money on Spotify, Apple Music and their lightsticks that I will purchase soon. Album? Bila ada yang berbaloi baru beli hahahaha

      I hope you'll get to travel to SK very soon :) All of us too.

      Delete
  3. Also included is a complete collection of CDs in this store. This shop is definitely a target for KPop fans 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Complete collections including the limited editions albums. I love this store.

      Delete
  4. i was excited about reading this post but your hair attracts my attention instead haha. love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha my hair is so frizzy in these photos because it was cold.
      Haih la cuaca korea. Penat iron rambut hahaha

      Delete
    2. hahahahaha but it still looks cool.
      i miss the cold weather in Korea. Now I miss Korea again.

      Delete
    3. The time I went to Korea just confirmed my love for cold weathers.
      I will never ever like Summer and I will always go for the cold weather when it comes to traveling (except winter, winter is not an ideal weather for backpacking at all but once in a while is fine, hehe nak merasa snow right?)

      I miss Korea too TT

      Delete
  5. Love Myeongdong! Semua ada! I only bought stickers because I'm not a fan of album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myeongdong is like Thanos in Seoul. It's inevitable hahaha
      I'm not a fan of album too. Besides, I have no cd player so there's no point in buying them anyway.

      Delete
  6. Wahh! My friends must be super rambang mata kalau izzati show this post to them. (I'll show it!) Izzati's not into kpop but still like it actually. The music is so good and attached me. Kalaulah izzati dapat datang sini, my target will be Blackpink for sure. What make me shocked is when you tell that the albums are so cheap... kyaaaaa~ >•<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu lah, my friends too. Bila dorang tengok, habis kena maki sebab tak bgtau dorang that I went to S. Korea kalau tak dorang nak kirim lah apa lah. HAHAHAHA
      Sebab tu lah malas nak bgtau sebab memang balik habis tak muat beg.
      Masa pegi time tu NCT and Blackpink takde lagi so phew! selamat duit hahaaha

      It is soooo cheap trust me. Beli online mahal including shipping lah pebenda lah. Padahal beli direct murah gila. Siap dapat poster lagi.

      Delete
  7. byknye album...rietta pun dah lama xbeli sejak ada youtube ni...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same goes for me, dah ada Spotify and Apple Music ni, album jarang beli unless betul2 berbaloi.

      Delete
  8. CR tak layan sangat band kpop lebih ke arah layan kdrama. hehehe
    tp bila ade lagu ost yg best ,mesti cari siapa penyanyinya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CR macam kakak saya. Kpop tak layan sangat tapi suka Kdrama.
      Kan? Bila ada OST yang sedap, kena lah cari sebab nak dengar hehe

      Delete
  9. wow oh wow! kalau sy mmg rambang mata lah tgk semua album tu dulu T_T but idk why sekarang ni macam malas sikit nak beli album exo kalau diorang ada buat comeback hahaha unless album diorang tu mmg cantik sgt then i have no choice #ripmoney. recently, saya jual balik photocards from kpop album yg lama (kcuali exo lol) because i never actually bukak or tengok balik smua tu kecuali first time beli dulu hahaha. so i thought baik jual je sebab mesti ada orang lain yg perlukan photocard tu hahaha (nak duit je sebenarnya lmao).

    anyway, kalau dulu2 boleh lah kot excited tgk album2 ni, sekarang dah mcm tak berapa excited sgt sbb baik dgr dari spotify or apple music je hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akak memang dah rambang mata dah, hampir2 taknak keluar kedai sebab fikir nak beli yang mana.
      Samalah kita, NCT punya comeback sampai 4 kali masa PKP haritu, walaupun lagu semua sedap and albums cantik plus dapat banyak goodies kat dalam, still tahan diri sebab takut emergency nak pakai duit time PKP kan? Merana jugaklah tengok orang lain beli pastu unboxing bagai huwaaaa

      True, Albums and merchandise yang kita dah tak nak, better jual dekat orang yang nak or cari album2 tu.
      Hahaha Spotify and Apple Music is our life saver haha

      Delete
  10. Oh very interesting place I would love to buy there some albums by GFRIEND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if there were any GFriend albums the time that I went to the store but I'm pretty sure now they have plenty of GFriend albums (all of them). I can easily find the sold out EXO albums in that store.

      Delete
  11. As a peminat kpop, memang tempat ni lah yanh paling rasa nak pergi melawat sekali. Hahhhhhh bestnya !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? A heaven on earth for all Kpop fan who loves buying albums.
      Tambah2 kat sini murah2 lagi lah kering wallet nanti haha

      Delete
  12. I don't buy K-pop albums either because all I really care about is the music (lol). I rarely have a bias in groups unless someone REALLY catches my eye and even then I only buy their merchandise if it's something I know I'm going to use. I know people who will buy multiple copies of the same albums just to get special access to special events and I'm just like you're wasting your money! You can save all the money and use it to go to a concert or a trip to Korea or something better, But, whatever it's their money and as long as they're happy. ♥

    www.mooeyandfriends.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. If I want to listen to the music, I just support them by streaming or buying from itunes or something.
      I agree with "I only buy their merchandise if it's something I know I'm going to use". My room is full of that crap hahaha but thankfully I use them all.

      My friend did that just to have her name in a raffle to win access to the recording session, later she's struggling trying to sell back all the albums she bought. I can't never understand. Unless you are super rich, I totally get it but if you yourself struggling with money whilst living abroad, it's not a smart thing to do no matter how much like that group.

      I agree, I'd rather save the money for the concert or a trip to Korea instead (which I did twice phew!) no regrets. In the end of the day, yeah it's their money, as long as they're happy.

      Delete
  13. kalau peminat k-pop msk kedai ni habis laaa mesti berajam2 ddk kt dlm tu hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul! Thankfully Tqa jenis yang tau album mana nak beli sebab tak suka stay dalam satu2 kedai tu lelama. Rasa semak perut hahaaha

      Delete

  14. singgah sini minum Ais Latte,jom ngeteh kat blog saya :D

    https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/2020/09/aku-bagi-kotak-misteri-pada-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest