eidesis

lifestyle blogger

Cafe | 46 by Project Gibraltar



Was contemplating whether to have coffee or go for a grocery shopping at Ben's Independent Grocer (B.I.G) but somehow we did both. But we did planning to have coffee nearby B.I.G which was Podgy & The Banker+ but we missed the route and was like "blergh, let's go somewhere else." and we ended at USJ 9.

The shop was opposite Murni Discovery and next to I Love Sumo and Meteora Cafe. The shop was so easy to find. Just look for a white and red lined checkered door like this:


I've always known the cafe interior is all white with a touch of wooden furniture legs, red couches and some monochrome Star Wars collectibles and figurines as part of its decoration. The moment I went inside, I was awed by the sight of the white interior and couldn't believe that I am finally here!

I love cafes that serve free sparkling water
Spot my favorite battleships, the Tie Fighter and X-Wing Starfighter.
Some of the stuff that is up for sale.
The only popping colors in the cafe
Darth Maul
Darth Vader
No Alfresco. Strictly indoor seating with super cold air conditioning. Semi self-service. The food menu comes with photos like a little recipe book which was helpful if you don't know what to decide. We just had a (extremely) hearty dinner earlier so we settled down with drinks.

White Chocolate Berry Milkshake for Ayu (RM13)
The Gibraltar Cone (RM13)
The Gibraltar Cone was served with a shot glass of soda but I forgot the purpose so I just poured it in my coffee thought that was the purpose but the coffee was undrinkable so I had to threw it away and just ate the waffle cone silently. LOL
When was the last time you had a coffee and ate the cup too? I did.. LOL

We spent our time till half past 11PM (46 by PG's closing time) blogwalking and reading new blog posts from my following bloggers because I couldn't do that at home for the time being. I will MOST DEFINITELY come again for their Flower Pot, Signature Brownies and Mocha aka the Tie Fighter Latte. Heard it's one of the best in town.

Sorry for the truckloads of photos and thank you for reading.



Listening to: Desiigner - Panda

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. Now i know that you are not korean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha what made you think so? Pura2 Korean boleh tak? Lol just kidding 😊

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, what an aesthetic looking cafe! Ayu's milkshake looks so good and that's a cute cup of coffee. Lol I can't help but laugh...why did you pour the soda into the coffee? Silly you. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I swear the Barista said something about pouring it in the coffee cup for some purpose that I forgot what it was. I zoned out for a minute thinking how those goes together? Would it be drinkable? Does it taste like fizzy drinks? The next thing I knew my hands already poured it in. Hahahaha silly right? 😂

      Delete
  3. I am addicted to coffee without milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I don't think I can handle the bitterness of coffee without milk 😂

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest