eidesis

lifestyle blogger

Life Lately

It's been what, a year? Or more? My goodness I miss blogging. I've been so busy ever since I finally scored myself a job. I got a job in retail industry because your girl is uneducated enough to apply to any fancy job like her other friends did, so retail is the only way for me to make ends meet. I just can't be picky anymore after what happened post-pandemic. I hate seeing my family especially my brother-in-law and my father struggling working 2 jobs day and night so we can pay all bills and put food on our table.

Some of my friends asked me, "why retail?". When I see my brother-in-law and my father sitting at the table and paying all due bills together, I was like, "I should help them, I should stop staying at home and do nothing other than sleeping, eating and lazying around. I'm already 30 years old, I need to have my own savings too."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

2nd day of work and already received free cakes from nearby cake shop

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I am fully aware that not many people are still blogging nowadays. Even bloggers that I used to know are now more active on other social platforms creating contents in their own ways. But for me, I'm back because I miss writing. Even though I will no longer has the same engagement like I did before, I don't mind because since the beginning, I blog for myself. I want something that I can look back on. So this blog will be that. I used to be cautious of what kind of content I decided to post about but now, I don't really care. I will write down whatever makes me happy. And I don't really care about the aesthetic anymore. Sometimes, things that are curated too much are plain boring as time went by. I used to have certain style and aesthetic but now, no. Don't care because no one actually care.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

My usual breakfast when I forgot to bring some from home

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

By the way, those cakes are from Gula Petite by Gula Cakery given by one of their staff. One is Salted Caramel and another one is Black Forest. Rasa sorang sikit. Salted Caramel is our favourite. Black Forest tak berapa sangat sebab dari kecik memang tak suka rasa masam berries. All kinds of berries actually.

So that was my recent life update for y'all. Usually I will write at night during normal days before bed but all the photo editing and uploading part, have to wait on Monday, because that's when I'm off. So just a little heads up for the upcoming posts will be this year's past trips, cafe hopping and monthly favorites. Till next post.
Much love, Tqa.




﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
DPR Ian - Mood‬
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. my tummy dancing happily after saw you cake pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you. It was really good tho. The black forest, not so much but the salted caramel was *chef kiss*

      Delete
  2. Hye sis! Saya pun kerja retail. Mmg lari bidang pengajian huhu. But yeah, we have to make ends meet. Buat je kerja yg ada, selagi ia halal. Serious, rasa relate sgt dgn your post. The work part, the blogging part... May Allah ease everything for you n may all the good things happen to you. Aamiin! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Oh my yeke? Betul tu. Lari bidang tu memang sangat normal. Kadang2 nak tunggu peluang dari bidang yang kita ambil tu, makan masa. Even ada yang tak merasa langsung. Siapa yang dapat tu kira bertuah lah. For me, memang takde high education langsung, so kerja je lah kat mana2 yang boleh terima org mcm akak ni haha Alhamdulillah janji halal dan tak meminta-minta dgn orang.

      Delete
  3. I MISS COMING HERE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you coming here too! haha omg I miss blogwalking T.T

      Delete
  4. bidang retail, bidang perkhidmatan juga macam2 bidang saya dah join.. and akhirnya saya memilih untuk bekerja sendiri. memang perit, tapi itu la pilihan saya.. semoga berjaya untuk awak dan juga saya. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amin amin! Zaman sekarang apa sahaja bidang dan benda yang boleh menjana income, kita sebat haha. All the best for your business!

      Delete
  5. Welcome back Tqa. Yes, write what you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. And yes I will.

      Delete
  6. masa ammi muda dulu i love all chocolate taste tapi now at mid 40s i prefer something sour. makan aiskrim pun ambil yg ada lemon. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yang ni terbalik.. tqa dah berumur baru gatal mulut nak benda manis lol 🤣

      Delete
  7. Write everything you wanna write 😉. That's prinsip saya juga. Blog pun bagi saya seperti rumah, yang saya bisa balik anytime di saat butuh. Menulis seperti healing. Jadi terkadang saya pun tak kisah kalau teman2 dah banyak yg pindah ke platform lain, saya masih cinta dengan blog ☺️❤️.

    Tentang pekerjaan, rasanya saat ini, kita memang tak bisa memilih. After pandemic economic belum lagi stabil macam dulu. Apa yg bisa dikerjakan, kerjakan saja. Syukur kalau bisa sesuai passion, kalo tak, tak akan kita depends on dengan keluarga selalu kan. Saya pun akan grab semua opportunity yg ada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is what I thought exactly. I decided to write for myself. Even though all my blogger friends sudah pindah ke platform lain, I will still be here and write whatever makes me happy. Terkadang, menulis itu membuatkan hati dan beban fikiran saya berkurangan.

      Betul tu. After pandemic, we can't be picky when it comes to rezeki. Di mana ada rezeki, di situ saya akan cuba sebaik mungkin.

      Delete
  8. Yer semua orang struggle.. i mean most of people in Malaysia struggle masa pendemik.. I only can earn RM600.00 a month that time.. still sampai sekarang terasa pahit nya pedemik. Well now we can enjoy coffee and cake to remove the stress we have :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Semua betul2 struggle time tu. We all ready to give our all. Kami satu keluarga kehilangan kerja, company yg ayah kerja semua gulung tikar sbb dah takde tourist. Lucky you! RM600 is better than nothing. Betul tu, sekarang masing alhamdulillah dah boleh bernafas macam biasa layan coffee2 hahah

      Delete
  9. Hi, Congrats for securing yourself to a new job. I also just got back in blogging world after four years because I miss writing. I pun macam after started my own career, I struggle to keep doing what I used to love (writing) because I am just being busy surviving. Tapi tiba2 rasa macam hidup mati kerja je tak ada buat apa2 yang saya suka. So, saya slow2 untuk cuba menulis balik dalam blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest