eidesis

lifestyle blogger

Handmade Gifts

Wow, I've been gone for 2 months! I never did anything like that. Leaving my blog for that long. I've been away from all social medias and blogger because as I spend time with my family, I don't know why I hardly touch my phone, let alone a laptop. But that's a good thing right? Anyway, to those who followed me on my Instagram probably have seen this on my feed. I am excited to share it here for all my blogger friends what I just received from a fellow Instagrammer.


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last month I received a very nice warm handmade gift from a mutual that I've been friends with for so many years that I don't even remember the exact year. She has always been so helpful, friendly and nice to me so I hope she find me the same way too.

She told me she wanted to send me a keychain that she made herself and I have to be honest, I feel really burdensome every time someone wants to send me something, I don't even know why. I knew she has an online store for handmade keychain but I still feel burdensome. Maybe because we are currently under total lockdown, a lot of people hoping for their business to grow but she just wanted to send me as a gift, of course I feel bad somehow.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As soon as I opened the packaging, I was welcomed with a packet of stickers and when I turned out the package, two gifts plopped out of the envelope. She didn't tell me she going to send two of them! I was so thrilled and excited that I can't stop staring at it

The first one is the keychain with the strap. It has a little lobster claw clasp that you can hang it on your bag, wallet, sanitiser etc.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The second one, a keyring. My favourite! I had a hard time thinking where should I use this keyring and I forgot that I have a very plain white phone and AirPods case so I thought why not spice it up with something colourful. When she saw this photo I posted on IG, she said that she didn't realised that she spelled my name wrong. I don't really mind because I still see it as TQA hehe

And I am so thankful to her for knowing how much I like NCT and Johnny is my bias that she include his name on my keyring.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She also gave me a bunch of NCT stickers because again, she knows I like them. In fact, we both an NCTzen and EXO-L. She's one of the people that I can talk to freely when it comes to Korean music and artists. One of the person that always gets me. So thank you for this lovely gifts.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


The keychain and keyring really compliment my plain cases. I've always wanted one of these because I saw a few photos on Instagram and I thought it looks really cute and I was planning to buy it from Nadia but lucky me, she send me a couple. She sent a couple more to other people too but I am obsessed with mine. She's planning on reopening her online shop soon so if any of you would like to get it for yourself, for your family or friends, you can reach out to her via IG at @nadiahijar for more info. She might only open for the loop design (the first keychain that I use for my phone). So that was it for this post. Thank you for reading. Much love, T.








﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
So Below - Bone ‬
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. Cute keyring! You so lucky to have such a sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did a great job right? I am forever grateful :)

      Delete
  2. That was cute of her!

    You taking a break.. No wonder I havent seen your post lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did.. sorry for being absent for too long. But I'm back now :)

      Delete
  3. They are cute keychains. Colorful, compliments your white casing handphone and airpods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plain case can be a bit dull at times so I'm happy for these keychains.
      Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  4. Cutenya handmade gift Tqa dapat ni. Colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am a bit obsessed with it cos it looks so cute!

      Delete
  5. They are so cute. Lucky you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super grateful. Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  6. oh, man. your white cellphone case is love! handmade things are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love white. Finally found a white case that will never go too yellow. I'm glad that you love it too :)
      Yesss I like handmade things ☺️

      Delete
  7. Wow, beautiful friendship gift. Sometimes its nice to take a break. Salam Aidil Adha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm grateful to receive the gift. You're right.
      It's nice to take a short break every once in a while for yourself. Salam Aidil Adha to you too

      Delete
  8. aaa this is so sweet. i will be so happy to receive this kind of gift too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was so sweet of her. I am beyond grateful ☺️

      Delete
  9. cutenyaaa!! you are lucky has a friend like her. sometime it also remind me of my old blogger friends. making friends from online is very fun! like an old style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that I do have a friend like her. I love making friends online especially on blogger. I still have a few people that I am friends with since 2009 until today. Best people ever.

      Delete
  10. so cute... omeyyy betul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute right? I'm a little obsessed with it hehe >.<

      Delete
  11. Comelnyaaa, it reminds me of zaman ada flip phones bling2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG BETUL! I remember I use to have the Sony Ericsson T707 pink flip phone. My favourite phone.
      Tqa bedazzled habis phone tu then letak keychain macam ni hahaha awwww I miss 2000s era

      Delete
  12. Oh very cute gifts this is a great idea for holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, it would be a great gift for the ideal person :)

      Delete
  13. comelnyaaaa sy mmg tgh cari keyring...so belum ketemu yg berkenan di hati...yg ada alphabet mcm ni cantik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha comel kan? Tqa pun dah lama cari. But now dekat Shopee dah banyak, senang dah nak beli. Sebelum ni agak susah sikit. Kea cari org yg custom made.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest