eidesis

lifestyle blogger

Cafe | Ones Store Pantry


Continuing from this post, this is the 3rd and the last cafe that we went to that day. And to be honest, this is the cafe that I anticipated the most maybe because I am done consuming caffeine and couldn't wait to wash it down with something sweet. Although I was originally wanted to try their coffee with apricot popsicle, but I take that as a reason to come back.

All the cafes that I went to requires reservations except for one (Ones. Store) but I won't take my chance because KL's cafe scene got quite an overwhelming response lately and it can be a little crowded during weekend. I need to avoid those type of place especially during this time (pandemic) and it scares me to find a long lines outside of the places that I want to go. It happened before and it literally daunting me. If I had to make hundreds reservations, trust me, I would as long as I won't leave the place feeling disappointed by not getting a seats or leaving a line for having too many people.


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The carpark is a little difficult to get if the cafe is full but lucky for us (again), there was no one at all, we got all the places to ourselves including the carpark in the premise. We were welcomed with such friendliness and THAT is the major factor that will make your customer wanting to come again to your cafe. Friendly service. Always. If the food is half bad but the service made it up for it, I don't mind coming back.
ONES. STORE

72, Jalan SS/75, SS2,
47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Tue-Sun: 12PM - 7.30PM
Mon: closed.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ones. Store is a 3-in-1 concept store. It's a boutique for local designers, a photo studio and a cafe all in one building. The cafe (or Pantry as they call it) is limited to 5 or maybe 6 tables so there can be a few amount of groups at a time to avoid crowds in a cramp little space. There are 3 tables at the main area and 2 more at the photo studio section but you need to take your shoes off for that area.

But since I really enjoyed the sound of white pebble sand beneath my rubber soles that I decided to sit by the window where I got a full view of the entire cafe and the outside too, and I think it's my favourite spot because I also got the featured area in front of me, the mannequin and the mirror. Probably the most Instagrammable corner for everyone who ever visited this place.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This cafe is so pretty and unique that I couldn't stop snapping away everywhere I laid my eyes on. Just like Flos Cafe, this cafe has the perfect lighting for photos and vlogging. I don't need to retouch anything at all for my non-filter IG account. It does make my job to blog and posting on Instastory extra easy and quick. Normally I have to go to Lightroom then the iPhone / MacBook photo editor for retouching but nope. Not for this one.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We were here for the hot chocolate but then my friend asked me to get something to eat because she told me she forgot my birthday last October so she said I should get any dessert that I want, so I went with Say Chez Cheesecake (RM17). The cheesecake is so dense and moist and the sudden burst from the crunchy cornflakes is just... perfect! I don't eat berries so I let my friend have that with the cake. AND! They serve generous slices too!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Like I said, we came here for the Hot Chocolate, Melting Choco (RM13). And my friend chose the Dress 1 set (RM19) that comes with the Hot Chocolate and a bunch of different type of cookies wrapped nicely with a paper wrapper for the aesthetic. The hot chocolate tasted like Costa Coffee's hot chocolate and it was soooo good. I am obsessed with Costa hot chocolate so you know how I really enjoyed this one.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She loves making funny faces every time I want to take serious mirror selfies :)




Friendly service. Halal tasty food. Delicious drinks. unique interior. affordable price. Clean restroom. Do you know how perfect that is? Where else can you find a cafe in the city with pebble sand on the floor? Only at Ones. Store Pantry. We spent the entire evening just chatting and savouring our sweet and scrumptious desserts. I can't wait for this lockdown to be lifted so I can come here again for the coffee.
So that was Ones. Store Pantry for you. If you want to experience something different, do come here. And just to let you know, the photo studio service is very affordable too if you're looking for photoshoot service for your graduation photo, family portrait or just anything.
Thank you for reading. Much love. T













﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
So Below - Sleep ‬
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. loves the aesthetic of the cafe! looks cozy too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really cozy and I love the interior decor so much. Definitely a cafe worth coming back to.

      Delete
  2. zomg, i'm a pj kid and i didn't even know of the existence of this cuteness! thanks for featuring it. definitely going to be paying a visit. ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg you are? I didn't know you live here in Malaysia, I thought you live abroad. But do visit because the coffee and dessert is worth visiting for.

      I didn't even know this cafe existed until I saw someone posted a photo of the mannequin's body, I thought it looks pretty then turns out it was actually a cafe. If you wanna know more about cafes in KL, do follow cafefolome on IG. They shared all the latest cafes and hidden gems 😊

      Delete
    2. i am full malaysian, hon! i can't believe how close this place is to me—i spotted it the other day when i was in the ss2 vicinity but the café part just doesn't seem to ever be open. i hope it hasn't closed down because of covid. that'd be a shame.

      Delete
    3. Don't worry, it's still open. And the cafe is upstairs so most likely to look close sometimes. I saw their latest Instagram post, they added new stuff to the cafes and I can't wait to swing by again!

      I really want to explore SS2 because most of the cafes that I wanted to go is located there.

      Delete
  3. First time hearing 3-in concept store. Very unique to me too.
    Fall in love the interior color, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my 2nd time. Before there's one in SS15 but no longer in business. You can browse all the apparels while munching on good food and sipping delicious drinks.

      Delete
  4. The whole aesthetic is just chef's kiss! Would love to spend my day at cafes like this Ones Store Pantry. As always, your pics are all beautiful, Tqa xx

    lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha my thoughts exactly! I hope you get to visit one of them cafes that looks like this very soon.
      Thank you so much Lenne, I really appreciate it ❤️

      Delete
  5. whoa the cafe is soooo pretty and i really like the vibes and all!
    even the menu cards is pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with the interior because it was limited time (for Christmas only).
      Kan? I love everything, from the menu to the interior to the food. Absolutely gorgeous!

      Delete
  6. Wait what? is that really a cafe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It appears it is! I was surprised too.
      Not many knows about it so if you swing by, chances are you will have the entire place to yourself hahaha

      Delete
  7. I agree with you. It is unique and fabulous. What is more the cafe has good ambience and foods. You do not disappointed. The best part is the foods are Halal. Yeay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super fabulous! Perfect for girly dates. I love the songs that they played and of course the food too. Can't wait to be back and try other food and drinks. Yesss that's the best part, halal!

      Delete
  8. the interior is sooo ---

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowww , cozy and aesthetic cafe . Harga pun affordable .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss we love a nice and cozy cafe with affordable and delicious food.

      Delete
  10. soo pretty! selalu tengok tqa kalau pegi cafe mesti cantik2! banyak lagi cafe cantik yg saya tak pernah explore xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah.. terima kasih banyak2. Memang, Tqa dah buat list cafe2 cantik2 yang Tqa teringin nak visit untuk try makanan and snap gambar cantik2 untuk blog ni hehe inshaAllah

      Delete
  11. You take the best pictures babe! How is it so affordable with that deco?? Also, that cheesecake looks amazing. Now I'm going to always be remembered how this cake was gloriously served every time I went out for cake T_______T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much babe, I really appreciate it. Kan? I thought the menu would like an upscale cafe just like Flos Cafe but I was wrong. Super affordable! Aww me too.. I will remembered how this cake was gloriously served to me.

      Delete
  12. stunned to speak because the interior is soooooooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest