eidesis

lifestyle blogger

April Favourites | 2019


April is the month where I ate the most and almost ruined my whole diet. And of course I did something fun too. So without further ado, here's my favourites in April. Took me a while to publish last month's favourite because when I look at all the photos that I need to edit, I got so lazy and been procrastinated till this long. Finally it's up.

TOKYO MILK CHEESE FACTORY


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It was a bit pricey but for a good soft serve, I don't mind paying that much. It's so silky, creamy and rich and it comes in their signature homemade waffle cone and topped with cheese biscuits (for a limited time only). The biscuit was so good and even though I am not a fan of crackers, biscuits or cookies, but this one was so delicious that I planned to buy a box of it but I was taken aback by the price tag. One small box cost about RM65+ and I don't want to know why it is so expensive because this reminds of Godiva's biscuits. Despite that I pondered for a few seconds at the biscuits price tag, the ice cream is super super good. I am glad I got to taste the biscuit.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PVC TRANSPARENT BACKPACK


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I bought this bag on February, received it on March and opened the package in April. Some of you may already know that I have a thing for transparent accessories so I bought this impulsively when it was on sale just for fun but as I wore them to Pavilion last month, it was super comfy on my shoulder and I didn't carry that much stuff in. And sometimes I even put all Jayden's (my nephew) stuffs in it to make it easier for my sister to walk with Jay in her arm. I am planning to buy at least 2 more though. Just in case something happen to this one. You'll never know with PVC.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PAMPAS GRASS


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I've been looking for this grass for almost 4 years. I wanted the artificial or the fake one so it'll be easier for me to take care of it because I suck with flowers or gardening. However, the fake one is so hard to find, kalau rumput betul, lalang pun boleh jadi rumput pampas. I was thrill that I found a bunch of it and immediately grabbed my favourite colour and put them in a glass bottle and et voila! I might buy the brown grass too for the dining table.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NCT 127 WORLD TOUR (NORTH AMERICA)


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 
NCT kicked off their first world tour starting with North America on 27th of April and my boys Johnny and Mark is finally able to go back to their parents home whom they haven't seen for years. But as I wrote this, Johnny is in Chicago and I hope he gets to eat his favourite foods and drive the boys around his neighbourhood like he promised (if time and the staff forbids). Now in a few days, NCT 127 will be in Canada and Mark can be NCT's tour guide that all the fans have been waiting for. He haven't been home for almost a decade unlike Johnny, he gets to go back to Chicago when there's no schedule. Okay I totally sidetrack but yeah, despite the horrible things that happened to them while they were on tour and as much as I want them to rest and go back to Korea, I also want them to drop the asia tour dates so I can save up haha but I don't think I could go though. A girl can only dream. Meh! 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE ALLEY'S SIGNATURE DRINK


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Went to The Alley to check out their signature Deerioca Milk Tea and although some find it bad but me and my siblings find it tasty. We love it. I love how I can taste the sweetened brown sugar tapioca pearls and it has set the trend to other bubble tea brands to created their own versions of it but this is by far my favourite yet.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

2D CAFE


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Of course I had fun at this cafe, it's a really great place for photo taking pictures but not an ideal place to get a few drinks. Only if you don't mind spending some money for the bubble teas and food, you will surely enjoy this place.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NIVEA DELICIOS DROP LIP BALMS


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Bought these two lip balms in Tokyo, Japan at a convenient store called Don Quijote. I am obsessed with it. I've been using it every 4 hours like nonstop. Not because I have chapped lips but because I love the taste of the Peach and Vanilla. Apparently the Nivea Delicious Drop lip balm is only available in Japan so if you asked me where to get them in Malaysia, I am sorry to inform that you won't find any. But of course there's Nivea Peach lip balm everywhere in every Guardian or Watson's or any drugstore near you location but it won't look like this and definitely no vanilla infused flavour.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHUN'S CORNDOGS


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Probably one of my fave cheese stick. Couldn't buy it when I was in South Korea and so when I found out about Chun I was beyond excited to try it with my sister. It was really good and writing about this right now makes me crave for one. RM10+ for a set of cheese stick or corndog with a drink. It was worth it. I got the Mozza Stick with Peach Tea while my sister got the Cheddar Sausage with some blue drink that I forgot what it was called. Recommended!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

COSTA COFFEE


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
First time trying Costa's drinks and man, I will never go back to whatever coffee takeout or hot chocolate I had before. This wins over everything and the fact that I can customised my own drinks to my liking is a plus point. Never thought I would get obsessed over salted caramel hot chocolate but here but here I am declaring it to the world.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SCHOOLMATE'S WEDDING


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I never the type to go to my schoolmates wedding and I don't even know why. Maybe because I don't really have that much friends back in high school since I was a very introvert student and perhaps I thought I would have nobody to mingle with so this makes my first friend's wedding in my life.

Known the bride for almost 2 years and she has been a good friend to me so I didn't think twice when one of my friend wanted me to be her plus one at the wedding. Surprisingly I had a great time despite only 2 or 3 people out of 20-ish ex-schoolmates recognises me. Yeah, I feel a bit sad that they thought I was someone else and kept calling me by that name. Still, I had an amazing evening. Wish I could take a photo with the bride and groom but don't want to suffocate them with already crowded tall dais. Happy Newlywed to the bride and groom.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


I was meant to include my nephew's 'cukur jambul' ceremony but terrible case of IBS. I have no other option other than stay at home and glued on my bed (or the bathroom, whichever comes first). I feel bad that I didn't watch what I ate the day before. So these are some of my favourites in April. I ate so much and I think I can lose back all the weight that I gained, hopefully. And I am currently drafting about Nivea Lip Balms that I share about it on my Instagram and a few more blog posts before June or Eid. I am hoping that I can schedule a few posts for June so that I don't have to use, go near or even look at my laptop on Eid. I just want to eat my heart out and enjoy my holiday with my family. Anyway, thank you for reading and Ramadan Kareem to all my muslim friends and readers. Much love, T.




﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
Malaa - Notorious
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. I need to know where you bought that pampas grass!! It's so pretty!

    lenne | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it at Starling Mall, I forgot the name of the shop but it's on the 3rd floor :)

      Delete
  2. yayyyy finally an update. hahaha i've been waiting for it XD. ok wow that is a lot of plan. I don't think I have one planned but there's a few in mind. Let's hope that it stay within my mind or it'll be gone forever. I'd love try it at least once, that ice cream. damn it looks so good i feel guilty for looking at it now. I need to get myself together. ahhh that corn dog tho. i need to stop this hahahah *drools

    i'd never have the courage to use that transparent bag XD. my sister bought me a small one for my birthday gift a few years ago but I end up giving it to her back since I know I'm never gonna use that for sure. hahahaha But I love. it's pretty.

    Ok i love that lip balm. bought one when i was in japan since i forgot to bring mine and so glad that i bought it. My lips were dry and it was quite bad back then. somehow it's a bit different from the one that i bought here. it doesn't make my lips 'merekah' anymore. unlike the other lipbalm i wore, it tend to make my lips even more dryer and bled.

    it's so good to finally see an update from you. heee

    Warmly,
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took so long to update a new blog post haish...
      Both corndog and the ice cream mmg sedap ray! If I don't have anything plan ahead of me, I would definitely eat those everyday.

      Trust me, I don't have the courage either. I only wear it when I'm with my family or when I didn't take any public transport. Scares me to death.

      It's my go-to lip balm but I keep telling myself "jangan pakai banyak sangat, nak beli susah." So i use it moderately and use the Aqua treatment by mentholatum before bed and after shower. It taste soooo good rayyyyy rasa nak makan 😂

      Sorry for taking too long 🙇🏻‍♀️

      Delete
  3. Very impressive post. I love it :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Definitely will 😊

      Delete
  4. All the photos are gorgeous as always! I'd love to visit the cafe just to take photos lol and that milk cheese ice cream looks yummy.

    Happy Ramadan to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ☺️
      The ice cream is really good 👍🏻
      And I hope you get to visit the cafe one day. It was fun :)

      Delete
  5. gahhhhhhh i loveee costa coffee toooo. first time cuba haritu & the next day trus pergi beli lagi hahaha. & i love the fact that kita yg kena control machine tu instead of pekerja kat sana haha

    tiap2 hari buka ig je org post pasal bubble tea the alley ni :"( nak try gak tapi kat sarawak xde HAHAHA

    Selamat berpuasa kak tqa! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was really good. We tried it a little late but better late than never. I prefer CC now over Starbucks. Kan? We can catered the drinks to our preference.
      I hope they will open a few stores at Sarawak because it's good. Not that great but worth a try la.
      I can say that it's overrated but to me agak sedap. Mungkin lain barista dia, lain rasa dia sikit.

      Selamat Berpuasa to you too! 😊

      Delete
  6. Thanks to this post, I finally learned that it's Chun's corndogs that will be opened soon in IOI City Mall. I didn't recognize the logo before this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS COMMENT! I AM SO SORRY!
      Yeah, I went to IOI City Mall recently and they already open for business if I'm not mistaken.
      I love it so much and how the price is affordable.
      Kalau boleh hari2 nak makan mozza corndog tu.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest