eidesis

lifestyle blogger

Valentine's Day with Wu Yifan (吴亦凡)

안녕 친구들~ ㅋㅋㅋ
It's been a while but here I am. Trying my best to update as frequent as possible. Last Valentines Day is one of the best VDay ever because I finally have a date for myself. Or let me say date(s). LOL!

We planned to watch (my man's) new chinese romance movie, Somewhere Only We Know (SOWK). This movie was a special released because we (Wufan's international fans) made a petition on Twitter for SOWK production to release the movie here in Malaysia. So the movie was only shown in Malaysian cinema for less than 2 weeks.

As soon as I heard the movie ticket is SOLD OUT at Mid Valley for 14th Feb (Valentine's Day), I knew I had to move fast. So I was literally on my knees and begged my dad to drive me through (horrible 2 hours congested) Friday's KL traffic to Pavilion so I can buy the tickets first hand before VDay. Thank God I got the perfect seats despite the (freaking expensive!) price, I don't mind as long as I can watch Yifan on the big screen and sobbing myself in the sea of other fangirls.

So on Vday, Via picked me up to meet Hanna and Faiz at Pavilion. And.... we stuck on the road for hour and a half! We reached Pavilion at 4.30pm only half an hour before the movie start and to add another misery, the popcorn line was longer than the freaking train!

So after the movie (yes, I'm skipping the movie part because I'm too jealous of Wang Likun that I REFUSED to talk about it. My Wu Yifan kissed her passionately wtf?? ok I just.. 욕! 진짜!) we had dinner at Food Republic and walked to Sephora to try some makeup, off to Wolo Hotel to enjoy huge Peanut Butter Cookies, Almond Croissant and Castella at my fave Korean bakery Tous Les Jours, walked back to Starhill Gallery, Faiz get a free hug from a cute Chinese guys with a 'Free Hug' placard and Via sent us all home at.... mmmm... 5am??

Everyone wants a piece of Kriscasso's artwork. ㅎㅎㅎ 장난이에요 ^^ 
I bought this Kriscasso case for Hanna cos she really liked it so why not eh? kekeke

Behind the scene of Via's ootd.. or not. 
I took a photo of Faiz who took a photo of Via who took of a photo of her OOTD.

Typical group selfie. I hated selfie but I thought, "gahhhh whatever!" 
Faiz is literally 181cm so his hand automatically became a 1 meter selfie stick.

Not a fan of Pavilion but this is the only place that I could enjoy watching SOWK without the stress of other hundreds of Meigenis (Wufan's fandom)

Me being bored at Harvey Norman's loading bay while Hanna and Via performed their 'Maghrib' prayer. (Why prayed at loading bay and not the 'surau'? You guys are not gonna believe how crowded the Surau was. If we wait, we probably going to miss it.) 

Soft Castella and my fave, Almond Croissant at Tous Les Jours, Starhill. Please ignore the Dumb and Dumber's hand who fought over a ring. lol!

Hahahaha Yeah we spent more time at Mamak near Selayang because Via wanted to meet with her friend and coincidentally Hanna lives there. I passed out as soon as I got home, man. Such a terrible pain that my Dr. Marten gave me. I had to bear with it from 5pm to 5am. Anyway Hanna gave me my post-birthday present and I will blog about it very2 soon. 예! 저거 선물 나 정말 좋아해! 기다령~ ㅎㅎㅎ




Listening to: EXO (엑소) // It's Still A Dark Night.

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest