eidesis

lifestyle blogger

Haul | Nivea Delicious Drop Lip Balms


I promised to publish about this in my April Favourites post. Sorry for taking such a long time to publish it because I know some of you were waiting for it because I received a few DMs on IG asking where to get these lip balms. I am pretty excited to blog about this. In this post, I'll be sharing everything from where I bought it and how I discovered the lip balm.

I'm the type of person that will never get to finish her lip balm tubes but still buying more. But I have not spend any money on any lip balms before I bought this one and I am intended on finish this lip balm as one of personal petty goal because I don't want to be that person anymore.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

WHERE DID I BOUGHT IT

At Don Quijote in Dotonbori, Osaka, Japan. A very famous 3-4 levels all-you-can-find convenient store. It was so famous that even NCT 127 was super excited to spend their money there in NCT Life in Osaka. You will go broke once you go there because it has everything from food to beauty products to toys to lifestyle items. So many stuff you can choose and to spend money on.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HOW DID I DISCOVERED IT?

Actually, I watched NCT 127's Bag Surprise video where the leader of NCT 127, Taeyong went through all the members bag and their personal belongings right after they landed from Japan so they had no time to prepare and kind of a spontaneous act of surprise and 2 of the members was shown using a couple of similar pink lip balms.

And you know how some of the fans can be very curious and searched what all kinds of beauty products that they're using. Some fans did spend a useless amount of time digging what kind of lip balm that they used and that's when I found out that the lip balm is only available in Japan. Johnny uses the Apple while Jaehyun uses the Peach one.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In the video capture above was Taeyong talking about Jaehyun's lip balm.
Taeyong rummaged Johnny's bag and found the Apple & Vanilla lip balm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
So while I was there, I thought why not try to find it, and if I found it, I'll buy and that's what I did. I was just trying my luck and lucky for me, I found both flavours and so I bought two. The staff told me that the Apple & Vanilla flavour always sold out really fast so I assumed that it was a very tasty flavour. This is probably the only thing that I bought from Japan because it was an impromptu and last minute trip and I didn't take any photos or videos because I forgot my charger in Malaysia and I didn't bring any camera.

Because of that, I am trying to keep my Japan trip lowkey so nobody, not even my dad knows about it. And I take that as a sign for me to go back to Japan with a proper packing and itineraries, hopefully one day.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I tweeted about this last month. I said that I've been into peach flavours. I had so many peach teas few weeks ago and I am loving the peach lip balm. Since I bought two, although the apple and vanilla smells better than the peach, I decided to give it to my to my sister and I keep the peach flavour. I gave her Johnny and I keep Jaehyun hehe.

I like the packaging. It's in a spherical shape, you know, the shape of liquid droplets. It's cute! After I uses it, I kind of regret that I only bought two. Wish I bought a few more because I've been using this like crazy. Kalau habis, susahlah nak beli baru, kena pergi Jepun lagi sekali semata-mata.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last but not least, the moisture stays for quite long but not that long and of course needs to reapply every 4 to 6 hours to keep your lips hydrate, moist and soft just like any other lip balms. I just can't get enough of the taste but after shower and before going to bed, I use the Mentholatum Aqua Treatment lip balm for its cooling effect and... well, treatment. My lips feels super soft in the morning and cold after shower.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


If you're a fan of Nivea lip balms and would like to try it but can't afford to go to Japan, you can buy it here at DOKODEMO online store. The lip balm is affordable but the shipping is more expensive than the lip balm itself. But if you're willing to fork out that much, please do try it. So that's the end of my lip balms story. I currently uses the two lip balms mentioned on above paragraph very frequently that I carry both of them everywhere I go in my pocket/pouch bag. Does any of my readers have favourite lip balms? Do share it with me. Thank you for reading. Much love, T.




﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
Yuno - No Going Back
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. Wowww..The taste must be sweet. Lol. I need to find ittt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really sweet! I love it and I can't get enough of it. Dokodemo got those lip balms!

      Delete
  2. ok tak suke sbb typo. please delete that one.

    i had one masa pegi japan.
    i forgot to bring mine and i beli from their conbini hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha okay dah delete huhu

      Kan? sometimes when you forget to bring something along with you when you traveling, you can't help but buy a new one.
      Thankfully it's not that expensive bila convert. Nivea's lip balms dekat malaysia boleh tahan mahal.

      Delete
    2. yayyy hehe. ikr. thank god it was affordable.
      plus their convenient store menarik sgt. i love going to their convenient store and jenjalan dlm tu.
      instead of just exploring kt luar, i explore their conbini haha.

      Delete
    3. Oh, Japanese and Korean convenient store is the best ever!
      You'll find a lot of stuff that you won't expect to find at all.
      I love their conbini too.

      Delete
    4. ikr ! I am always excited when I found one. hehe

      Delete
  3. As a fan of lip balm,I would like to try it.But since kena beli online,kena fikir banyak kali dulu kot... ngeh ngeh ngeh >_<
    .
    Btw thank you for another great review hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Bila beli online kena fikir banyak kali sebab shipping from Japan mahal, even for a small stuff like this lip balm.
      You're welcome. I hope you enjoy reading it.

      Delete
  4. Lucky you jumpa dan beli terus sekali lah of course. Dulu suka betul beli lip balm Nivea ni Tapi since takde masalah lips ni kurang sikit pakai lip balm dan lama dah tak membeli. Keluar pun pakai lipstick/liptint je :) Suka tengok packaging nivea lip balm yang cecomel macam ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Saja try luck nak cari and once I found it terus beli taknak fikir banyak.
      Tqa pun takdelah banyak sangat problem chapped lips cuma suka letak kat bibir, so bibir tak melekat bila nak gedik nyanyi sambil buat keje or bercakap dengan orang.
      haha yes! Lipstick is a must! hahaha
      It's cute right? Another factor to buy it.

      Delete
  5. ingat ada kat drug store sini, rupanya kene beli nun kat jepun...
    akak memang suka pakai lip balm nivea tp idok berani la nk beli yang mahal2 hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, takde. Tqa pun mula2 ingat ada kat drugstore malaysia ni rupanya takde.
      Tu yang bila kawan ajak pegi Osaka and Saitama, Tqa terus fikir nak cari lip balm ni kat sana.
      Bila orang tu cakap sold out rasa nak nangis, nasib baik pegi lagi sekali ada restock.
      Lip balm ni tak mahal pun kak, rasanya lagi murah dari Nivea yang biasa kat KL ni :)

      Delete
  6. I'm guilty of buying things because I saw these idols use them. Luckily they are useful and good quality products like this lip balm. I like lip balm because of the various flavour but I don't like the feel of it on my lips. I'm currently using Maybelline cherry lip balm because I love everything cherry nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. To be honest ever since I know this particular group, I've been buying stuff impulsively and I suck at saying no.
      I wasted so much money on something that I don't really need but because they have it, then I feel like I should have it too.
      They are the reason that I got the airpods, switching between my Kiehl's product, high-end perfumes etc.
      My my, the things we do for them ahaha

      But yes, thankfully this lip balms is really useful and help repaired my chapped lips. Was that good?
      I'm a lip smacker fan but I need to stop buying so much and finish the one that I already have before buying another.
      I wish I know how Cherry tastes like because I never really like cherry after my mom put the dried cherry in honey cornflake cookies hahahaha I'm so weird.

      Delete
  7. The colour looks so damn nice.. Imma fan of lip balm nivea especially butter but these lip balm not available in Malaysia. so sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice but when you put it on your lips, it's colourless.
      Me too, I really like cocoa butter, be it in any kind of brands, it tastes so goodddd.
      Ha'ah, sadly it's not available in Malaysia.

      Delete
  8. cumel sangat. rasa sure manis2 buah ye.
    akak pun suka guna lip balm. tapi medicated punya.. bibir kering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, manis2 buah. I really like the peach flavour, tambah pula dengan vanilla, lagi manis.
      Yes, some people really need it, the medicated lip balm.

      Delete
  9. Dah habis kena pergi Jepun lagi la :). Next time kena beli banyak2, buat stok. hee
    comel sangat wrna2 dia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenuh laaaa hahahaha
      Tapi Jepun memang memanggil-manggil lately ni.
      Kalau ada rezeki ke sana lagi, memang borong lip balm ni banyak2.
      I really love the taste!

      Delete
  10. I bought a peach-flavored tinted Nivea lip balm from Olive Young on one of the first days I arrived in South Korea. I saw that NCT video and was hoping I could find those lip balms in Korea but had no luck so I bought the peach one, it's lightly pigmented but doesn't last that long but I still love the tint color. ♥

    www.mooeyandfriends.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was that one good? I think I saw it too when I went to Olive Young near my Airbnb.
      I really thought it was available everywhere but it wasn't and thankfully my friend treated me to Osaka, I got the chance to grab these babies.
      These lip balm is colourless which I wish it was. Shall find one with a tint because my lip is so dull.

      Delete
  11. Dolu-dolu memang suka sangat beli lipstick ada rasa nie.. Puas memakainya.. hehehe.. Pastu comel je.. memang lagi teruja lah nak beli.. Sekarang nie idok le.. admire dari jauh je.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolu-dolu saya pun suka. Cuma bila dah pergi negara sejuk ni, bibir memang sentiasa kering even pakai lipstick.
      So nak taknak, kena simpan satu supaya nak bercakap dgn orang tak melekat mulut and kulit tak kering and berkuping macam bulan puasa.
      Saya memang akan simpan satu yang ada flavour and satu lagi takde rasa tapi yang medicated punya.
      Klau tak nanti bangun pagi, buruk rupa mulut macam tak cukup air dalam badan hahaha

      Delete
  12. Not a fan of lipbalm but this one seems to be interesting.. But still, I don't like how it feels on the lips... But, if this could be bought in Malaysian drugstore, I would definitely grab it for collection purpose.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a fan of lip balm too but for staying in a cold country, one must need to have at least one in their pocket haha
      Klau tak berkuping mulut and super dry.
      Yeah sometimes it feels oily on the lips and I hate that feeling too.
      These two are for collection purposes because it doesn't have here in Malaysia, probably one of the reason why I bought it when I was there.
      hehehe

      Delete
  13. Memula tengok gambar ait tulisan apa nih!
    Bila dah baca selepas tu baru tahu oh! patutlah kat Jepun rupanya.
    Mrs. A suka lotion nivea lip balm tak pernah try.
    Thanks for your advise about Koko. Alhamdulillah Koko dah ada improvement.
    Banyaknya kucing dahulu kala ditinggalkan tu maksudnya mati ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Japanese alphabets. Sampai sekarang simpan lagi kertas tu buat kenangan.
      Nivea dalam banyak2 product dia keluarkan, Tqa suka lotion dengan lip balm je. Product lain tak sesuai dengan kulit Tqa.
      Anything I can do to help. Alhamdulillah, rasanya sebab dia tak biasa rumah baru kot.

      Lebih 10 ekor mati, dekat tangan Tqa sendiri, one by one, lepas sehari sehari. Tak tau lah kena racun atau apa, tapi semua sama.
      Mula2 active lepas tu jadi lemah, nafas laju, nak angkat badan tak larat, Akhirnya mati. Tqa hanya mampu belai dan teman dorang sampai dorang hembus nafas akhir. Mula2 memang susah sebab asyik menangis sambil minta maaf tak boleh nak buat apa2. Lama2 jadi kebal sebab dah tau.
      Yang lagi separuh tu, hilang. One by one hilang. Tak tau ikut kawan, atau orang amik atau jiran buang. Kalau yang last tu, memang saya tak boleh terima.
      Saya punya sayang dekat kucing, sampai sekarang masih beli makanan kucing untuk simpan dalam kereta dan beg in case terjumpa mana2 kucing stray yang lapar, saya akan kongsi sikit rezeki saya dengan dorang.

      Delete
  14. i think i saw something similar to these two kat Watson. its Nivea juga and colour pinkish2 gini..
    but im not sure sebab tak belek betul2..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we have almost the same one cuma takde vanilla infused in it. Kalau tak memang sama.

      Delete
  15. assalamualaikum... selamat tahun baru 2020... maaf laa baru sempat nak datang jenguk ke blog ni... insya allah sy akan kembali fokus sm mcm sebelum ni.... harap2 tak serik utk terjah blog sy nanti ya...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat tahun baru anies.
      It's okay, totally understandable.
      All the best to you :)

      Delete
  16. Suka kaler lipbalm ninsoft n beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very soft colour and on the lips :)

      Delete
  17. tetiba rasa nak beli jugak, sekali tengok shipping dia, alahai XD

    teringat dulu2 memang suka guna lipbalm nivea nie sebab berwarna dan warna pun nampak natural. sekarang lebih suka guna lip tint tapi sebab bibir selalu kering memang kena cari lip balm yang sesuai :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? shipping fee tu yang potong mood nak beli tu.
      I love lip balms yang warna tak terlalu menonjol, ada setengah tu macam lip tint, susah nak keluar but this one is perfect. Nampak pink ala natural.
      Bibir Tqa masa di Jepun dan Korea memang tersangat kering, so this has become my best friend at that time.

      Delete
  18. Kalau ada dekat sini lama dah kak ana try. Nampak best sangat. Kak ana dr dulu guna nivea lip balm tp yg cherry tu je lah. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Kalalu ada dekat sini dah lama saya pulun pakai bagai nak rak. Ini pun saya pakai pelan2 sebab takut habis hahaha
      Yang cherry tu pun okay jugak!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest