eidesis

lifestyle blogger

Unboxing | NCT #127 Limitless (無限的我 ; 무한적아) Album (Ver. A)

I've been staring at the screen for 15 minutes contemplating whether I should publish this post or not because I know nobody would bother to read this post because it's about a Kpop album. But here we are. So if you an anti or don't even care, feel free to close the tab right now. I don't want to bores people with my long, numerous photo-filled post. I decided to publish this post for myself. Because I know I could go back and reread this post again and again whenever I want to.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
This is actually my belated birthday gift from my one and only (male) best friend who moved to South Korea last October, a few days after my birthday. I wanted to tell the whole story but I'm sure everyone will get bored with it. So long story short, my friend got me this album when I declined his offer to buy me a one-day Lotte World pass because it's too expensive. A few days later he sent me a bunch of photos in the morning, flexing his new NCT album. I thought maybe he was just trying to make me jealous again like he always did with all the good food he had there. Plus, I know he like Lucas and Yuta from NCT so I thought the album was his but only when he said, "this is yours, dummy!" I do not deserve this type of friends. He's too kind because honestly, I don't want anything from my friends. A simple birthday wish is all I care about.
.
.
.
.
Okay back to the album. I received it a month after Eid and I immediately turned on the camera and filmed the unboxing video the moment it arrived, just for keepsake ⏤ well, that's what I thought. Out of all albums that I own and all NCT discography, I must say that this album is one worthy album to buy. For a 15,000, the amount of goodies inside it that the fans will get is by far the best I've seen. Most kpop album comes with a photobook and random photocard(s) but this album definitely not like any of those typical kpop albums. It comes in 3 versions: ver. A, B and C and I got version A.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Each versions comes with :
  1. 1 out of 10 giant folded poster  (폴딩 포스터)
  2. Double-sided folding poster  (폴딩 포스터)
  3. 3 out of 9 random illustration stickers [ver. 1]  (일러스트 스티커)
  4. 3 out of 9 random illustration stickers [ver. 2]  (일러스트 스티커)
  5. NCT 127 font sticker  (NCT 127 폰트 스티커)
  6. 2 group stickers [1 colored, 1 illustrated]  (단체 스티커 2종)
  7. 1 out of 14 random postcard  (포스트카드)
  8. 10 huge photo set  (according to the versions)
  9. 1 out of 9 random Big full-body sticker  (전신 스티커)
  10.  9 Small full-body sticker  (전신 스티커 (s) 9종)
  11. 9 face stickers  (얼굴 스티커 9 종)
  12. 1 out of 9 random circle illustration sticker drawn by Taeyong  (태용 일러스트 스티커)
  13. 1 out of 9 random hand-drawn illustration sticker  (NCT 127 손글씨 스티커)
  14. Lyrics book
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Phew! Well, that's a lot of goodies inside..

We going to go through all of that one by one but I will make it as simple as I could because that's.. that's a lot and I'm having a hard time writing this too. Seeing all that made me realise how hard it is to tell which member you would pulled because everything is random but most fan said you will know what member you will get according to the random hand-drawn illustration sticker sheet, and big full body sticker. I'm not really sure but nevertheless, I am happy to get whatever I got.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Okay first off, I gotta talk about the cover. It's like an envelope and they only sealed it with 'NCT 127' and 'Limitless' stickers. I love the idea and the aesthetic of it. But one thing for sure, we had to be super careful with the stickers so would not tear everything apart and thankfully I managed to peeled it off nicely and stick it inside my sticker book so I can use it in the future. But don't worry, the sticker peeled off from the material of the paper cover easily.
But one thing that I dislike about the packaging is, it's a bit disorganised. All of these little stickers just float around in there and it's kind of annoying when you pulled it out, some of them still stuck somewhere in there or between the posters or the big photocards and it was just... ugh a mess. Also, the packaging is sorta soft material like paper, so it's more likely to get bent during shipping or something.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Like I said, this album is not like any other kpop albums that comes with a photobook, so this giant photo set kind of compensate the traditional photobook and it varies according to the version. I believe blue background is version A, red background is version B and colourful concept is version C. That was how I distinguished it.
CD and CD cover. A very simple red plastic cover with Limitless sticker on it. Just like my other albums that I owned, I don't have a cd player to use this so the cd will remain in its case for eternity. Yeah, I don't have the player in my room, not even in my car, no disc slot on my Macbook, no dvd player and too lazy to use it on my PS4. Or maybe just until I buy a cd player that I've been aiming for a while now. Either way, I can still keep the cd nice and tight with this case.
Tracks :
  1. Limitless (무한적아)
  2. Good Thing
  3. Back 2 U (AM 01:27)
  4. Heartbreaker
  5. Baby Don't Like It
  6. Angel
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stickers! One of the main reason that makes me excited about this album. There are plenty of them and I can use it on my journal. And I will definitely stick them all inside my sticker book and keeping it safe in there and that way I wouldn't lose any of it. I wouldn't mind getting the same one if I ended up buying another two versions, because I know I've always find somewhere to stick it on.
FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
  1. All the stickers that each buyer will receive.
  2. Big and small full-body stickers.
  3. clockwise: circle illust sticker drawn by the leader, Taeyong, 3 illust [ver. 2] stickers and face stickers.
  4. Some of the stickers that I already use on my Macbook cover.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hand-drawn Illustration Sticker: I pulled Yuta's. I wish I could have my bias but I love Yuta too. I can't be choosy when I am fully aware that I'm stanning a group of 10 members. So chances to get my bias is very small. Only the luckiest fans could pull their bias' without even trying. And thankfully they are all not just good looking but also possess an insane amount of talent so I don't really care who I got, honestly. 
NCT 127 Font Stickers. Been wanting to use it for own name on my Muji notebook.  So this one is badly needed. I think with two more versions, I could spell my own name and my nickname.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ginormous Poster. I know many fans would die for this poster. The poster is super huge ! And just like the cd, this poster will remain in the album sleeve for eternity  because I don't really like posters in my room. I was when I was in high school but now, I got no space for posters in my room. I wish I have a space to show it off but.. maybe next time when I got a bigger room or something. And as for poster, I think the poster that I would put up on my room is from their Regular-Irregular album because it was kind of weird, monochrome and that's my aesthetic.
Random Postcard. I pulled Yuta and Jaehyun's postcard. Since Jaehyun is pretty popular among fans, I am fully aware of how many other fans were looking to buy/trade for this postcard. Some even willing to pay like RM40 for this. I guess I'm just lucky and no, I will never trade it for anything. Even for Johnny's. 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

These are all my biases. Clockwise: Johnny, Taeyong, Mark and Jaehyun.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Limitless Photo Set. Coloured on the front and black and white for the back. The outfit for limitless era is a bit outrageous but thankfully all the songs is a bop! This photos will be different for each versions. And one thing that I really like about this photos is the different 'limitless' illustrations on the back. And I believe it was drawn by the members on the photos. 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

From L-R: double-sided folded poster, big folded poster and lyrics book.
Illustration credits : to the boys.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Lyrics book is one of my favourite from the album. Why? Because the illustrations and photos inside. Some of them were made into stickers. And another plus point for it is the fact that they translated the lyrics into 4 different languages! Korean, Japanese, Chinese and English. International fans will definitely appreciate that. And, the lyrics book is so thick that I had to fast forward it 8 times faster in the unboxing video.
Folding Poster is something that I don't know what to do with it. I saw a lot of fans put it up on their shelves but I guess this too shall remain inside the cover forever. Or maybe I can tear one off and use it as bookmark. If any of my friends has any of their bias that they like, I would give it to them. Would... I say would, but over my dead body lol! 🤣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I finally upload my first (unboxing) video on youtube. I tried to make it as short as possible. I hope some of you will like it although deep down I know that I still need to work on my video editing skills (or iMovie skills tbh). Also I want to take this moment to thank my bestie, Adam for this belated birthday gift. You worked too hard to spend your money on this silly friend of yours. Just wait till the day where I can return the favour. You went all the way to Myeongdong underground mall (that we went to) just to buy this stuff for me and you complained about how all the NCT keychain was sold out too otherwise you'd get it for me as well. I really appreciate everything you've done. Thank you x100 ! And thank you for always being such a supportive friend.
What's funny was that, Adam really thought that NCT album cost about KRW100,000. It's an album, Adam, not a gold necklace that cost all the fans that much. But if there's an album that cost that much, the fans who bought it deserves to be in a fansign without the raffle draw needed.
My next unboxing post would be my NCT 2018 Empathy album (but no video) because I have an interesting story that I want to share with all of you. I'm sure you guys would be just as pissed as I was once you read it. Anyway, if you guys read this post from the beginning, I really appreciate it so much and may God bless you guys for spending the time reading this boring post because the way I see it, it does get a bit lengthy and I'm so sorry for that. Much love from me, T.





﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
NCT 127 - Angel
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. Anonymous5:43 PM

    This album is on my list to buy.
    One of the most worthy album I have ever seen.
    This is like season greetings but like...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need to get two more versions then I am done (hopefully I will lol)
      Yeah, this is like season greetings worth of stuff some could be better.
      There probably more albums like this that we didn't know of but I would love to find out tho lol

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5:44 PM

    I wish all albums should contains something like this instead of the photobook and photocards.
    I see the Superhuman album got circle photo card? Well that's new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Some albums are just too expensive with nothing inside other than thin photobook and a piece of photo card.
      Yeah they have circle photo card (?) and so WayV's new album; Take Off.
      I would love to get my hands on Johnny's and Lucas' circle card.

      Delete
  3. i miss coming hereeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaa making baby looking soooo fine hhhfhsfhkshfukshf (i like taeyong btw). i like your unboxing video. watching that making me wanna have that album too hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I like Taeyong too, he's super talented and good looking. Thank you for watching it :)
      It's an album worth having.

      Delete
  5. OMG! too much freebies and just 15,000 won only. Wow wow. double wow

    Other groups should make their album like this one too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend said it was KRW15,000 at the underground mall.
      I know right, imagine all groups gives out something like this for each album. That would be a great money to spend.

      Delete
  6. i love this post especially on how you organized the pictures. the video is cute too. i know about photobook but this is a whole another level. i love the stickers so much and the envelope use gave a good aesthetic feel. it's so good that you got a hand on this. im not one to spend money on album but if bts did this, damn i think i will buy one. now kenapa i rasa nak dengar lagu simon says. it's almost 3am lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The post got a bit lengthy in the end sheesh! Sorry for that.
      Yeah, if BTS does something like this, I'll bet all the fans going to buy tons of it just for the stickers hahaha
      Aww thank you so much it was a simple cluttering flatlay. A mess I would say haha !
      Me too? Kenapa tah tetiba rasa nak dengar Simon Says? 😂 man, it's late! And here I am replying to you at 7am! Hahaha

      Delete
  7. omaigaddddddd byk nya freebies!!!! why SM tak pernah buat mcm ni dekat album EXO yg latest :'(( album exo slalunya simple je hmmm
    but i really really like all those freebies tho. mcm2 pulak freebies diorang bagi! kalau sy yg beli ni mmg tak diguna smua freebies tu kak HAHAHA sbb sayang sgt nak guna >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? I can't recall seeing an EXO album with many freebies inside. The only EXO album that I wanted is the EXOLOGY: Special Edition because we get all 12 members photocards and it was only KRW20,000 at Myeongdong. I wish there were albums worth buying.
      For the time being, I am boycotting SM because of NCT chinese members mistreatment. It reminds me of Kris, Luhan and Tao's case.

      Akak memang terus guna hahaha kalau tak I am just like you, memang taknak guna but it's so aesthetic and simple, I decided to use it :)

      Delete
  8. I'm glad you posted this! An absolute treats for my eyes. Haha.
    Wow, they really went all out with the goodies with that affordable price! Lucky fans and lucky youuu. But you deserved it, and you most definitely deserved to have this nice friend of yours!
    Love all the pictures you took and how you presented them.
    And also, your unboxing video is cuteee! Haha.

    xx Ain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that kpop album is something that not many people would want to read about, at least from my blog and my followers but I am glad I posted this, merely for myself. I am sure that when I look back at this post, I will laugh at myself.

      They did went all out with the goodies. I can't get enough. I felt lucky, Thank You you are too nice.

      Hahaha the unboxing video was a last minute experiment. I will try my best to improve my editing skill. Thanks Ain ❤️

      Delete
  9. Great unboxing.. akak pun minat NCT.. GO KPOP GO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Really? I didn't know that. Great to meet another nct fan hehe :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest