eidesis

lifestyle blogger

December Favourites | 2020

Here's my last monthly favourites for 2020, the December Favourites. I still can't believe it's 2021 already and to be honest, I don't have high expectations this year because the last time I did for the first time in 10 years, shit happened ⏤ excuse my language but yes I mean it. Last year sucks but I am grateful for having my family around for the longest time in so many years where we get to be in one place for more than a week just trying to survive the pandemic together. Anyway, I think everyone are tired of pandemic stories so here's my December Favourites.


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WOODEN AND LINEN COASTER

I think I saw this coaster at one of the cafe that I went to in Seoul and I thought it was really cute so I try to find it when I was there but there was no avail. And I don't know how I stumbled upon this when I was browsing for coffee glass. I also bought the linen coaster from the same shop (to save shipping fee) because I like the idea of using these two in 3 different ways. At first I bought these for photo props but then when I left it on the table next to my laptop ⏤ because I always need something to drink whenever I sit on my desk doing my work and somehow I ended up literally using it. And when I do not have any drinks with me, I don't leave it empty instead I put different stuff on it like candles, my Airpods Pro or my phone. I am obsessed with these two.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FREE COFFEE

This is my first ever drip bag coffee and I love every bit of it. It's a new experience for me. Actually Perk Coffee had a promotion for new subscribers who subscribe for their coffee. All coffees are free and we only required to pay the postage which is RM5 so I thought why not, let's try something new. The moment I unwrapped the bubble mailer, my room was exploded with delicious coffee aroma that lingered in my room for quite a while and with that I secretly took one bag and hold it in front of my fan for about 1 minute because I like the smell of it. But even though I love the drip bag, I still going to choose the coffee grounds because it's more versatile and I can do so much with ground coffee. If you want to try coffees from Perk, I recommend the Cerrado. But if you like something mild and fruity, go for the Yirgacheffe.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SWEET HOME [NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES]

Let me tell you something, I am soooo into action and thriller especially when it comes to zombies and monsters and to be honest I'm not sure if those related to that genre and I am a huge fan of something like Resident Evils, A Quiet Place, The Host, Train To Busan, The Maze Runners you name it. But when it comes to series like The Walking Dead, Kingdom or something like that, I hate waiting and the emotional torture. But as soon as I heard about Sweet Home and since it only has 10 episodes, I thought why not watch the 1st episode, if it's not something like how it raved, I will stop but guess what? I finished it in one day and I think it was the best series I've watched for 2020. I heard there's going to be a season 2 and I am really looking forward for that if it's true.

Another thing I want to add is that this drama draws praise for strong female characters while the explicit headliners have been male, most obviously lead actor, Song Kang. Watch out for a bunch of badass ladies kicking monsters's asses.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CAFE-HOPPING

To those who knew me would probably know how active I am with it comes to cafe-hopping but I startted being frugal since 2019. I went to a lot of cafes before Covid happened but after that, I refrain myself from going out as much as I can and even if I did, mostly because I went out to buy some groceries and swing by for lunch or something. But last December, me and my best friend went for a cafe hopping that we used to do before Covid and it was such a nice thing to do after so long being stuck at home. Out of all 3 cafes that I went to that day, my favourite is Ones. Store Pantry. Such an underrated cafe with 3-in-1 concept that offers affordable menu for desserts and beverages. Ladies, you will love it here. Sambil minum2 boleh cuci mata.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHEAP TABLEWARE

I did not know this shop exists until my sister mentioned about it to me. I was like, "there's no way you can buy such a cheap porcelain but I guess nowadays, anything is possible. We almost went nuts there but we managed to hold ourselves back and only buy what we need. I agreed to go there with my sister because I really wanted to buy a nice coffee glass I finally found one. Cheaper than any online shop. Planning on buying the glass at IKEA but I'm too lazy to go to so many place. I love everything there and I wish to buy more soon. We're planning on buying the plates for everyday use once we get the chance.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NCT 2020 RESONANCE

Biggest NCT comeback yet. For all 23 members. Yup, the agency added another 2 new members into the group, SungChan and Shotaro (Japanese). I'm loving them both already. Back to Resonance, they released a new album called Resonance in 2 parts with 2 versions each so a total of 4 albums. Resonance is a mashup between their singles, with verses from Make A Wish, 90's Love and Work It, then Raise The Roof as the chorus and outro. I hope I'm making sense right now because I don't know what I'm talking about. Out of the 4 albums, I'm planning on getting the Resonance Arrival Version because of the goodies inside.
Enjoy the music and the video :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 



2020 has been special but I'm not sure it's in a good way or the bad way but one thing for sure, I will never forget 2020 no matter how hard I try. It reminds me of my worse nightmare back in 2009. In my mind, we are all struggling during this pandemic but it was like 2009 all over again where me and my family lost EVERYTHING and sleeping in fear except this time we still got a roof on top of our heads and food on the table. I seriously hope 2021 will be better in 2020 even if it just a little bit. That's all I'm asking but giving the fact that I'm writing this during RMO 2.0, I doubt that but still hoping. Also there's no New Year's Resolution because I don't see the point anymore. To me at least. I'm praying for everyone's safety especially those who knows me be it from this blog, my social medias or in person.
Hope to see you guys in 2021. Thank you for reading and stay safe. Much love, T.







﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
NCT 2020 - Resonance
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. Those porcelain bowls look AMAZINGGGG. I can't imagine what the rest of the store has, it must have taken every ounce of your self-restraint not to buy everything hehe but it does look amazingggg. I would love to get one just for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you can feel the material. it's really high quality. It does! It's so hard to refrain myself from buying everything. Make sure to drop by when you're in town once it's safe to go out again.

      Delete
  2. haritu ada scroll tgk website perk coffee but tak berani nak beli sbb takut tak suka & dibuang mcm tu je hahaha so i was waiting for you to review it sbb haritu kak tqa ada post dkat ig story hehe

    YASSSS SWEET HOME MEMANG BEST GILA!! I cried a lot utk 2 ep terakhir tu like mmg non stop nangis hahaha lol. at first nak tgk series tu sbb lee do hyun je tapi tak sangka pulak best :')

    idk what to say about 2020, nak kata kecewa tu hmm adalah jugak sikit2. But malas nak fikir sebab bnda dah lepas hahaha. But I really do hope everything will be back to normal tho :') baru ingat nak cafe hopping lepas habis semester ni, tapi harapan mcm musnah gitu je buat sementara ni huwaaaaa :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu lah mula2 akak pun was-was juga sebab macam tak percaya kena bayar RM5 je. I will review it once everything is settle for sure.

      I love Sweet Home so much that I had to download all the episodes to let me family watch it too. And they all loved it and masing2 tak sabar nak tunggu Season 2. I started watching it sebab memang suka genre macam tu and end up suka terus and melekat minat dekat Song Kang tu.

      Mine, tbh was kind of hell sebab semua hilang kerja sampai sekarang harapkan saving je. Baru ingat nak keluar cari kerja this 2021 tup2 kena PKP balik. Lama2 makan pasir lah kot hahaha but yes, I really hope 2021 will be better but now, I kind of doubt that.

      Delete
  3. I watched both Sweet Home and Alice in Borderland and I must say, Alice is 100x better, at least for me. Try lah to watch it, it's thriller series.

    I love following you to aesthetic coffee shop (through your instagram). tehee.

    As usual, I looove your photos. I wish for better year ahead you and I look forward to more monthly favourite from you. Stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watch Alice in Borderland sebab kurang gemar Japanese drama but a lot of my friends said that it was good so nanti memang nak start tengok, mainly because I like that genre.

      Aww... Thank You Lya. Dapat follow virtually pun Tqa dah bersyukur dah.

      Thank you so much. Me too and and so do you. Stay safe :)

      Delete
  4. i love your color of selection to your things.. hee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for noticing. I do have specific colours that I like when it comes to buying decor items.

      Delete
  5. as always great photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest