eidesis

lifestyle blogger

January Favourites | 2020

I find myself struggling to publish a new blog post this year and I don't even know why. I don't want to blame anything or anyone for a mere laziness that I assume it was. Anyway, my January was amazing. I did so many things with my family and I love every moment of it. I wish I could do it again & again. And hopefully this month (Feb) will be just as amazing as January. Although January was great but I can't forget all the tragedies happened as well. So, here's my January Favourites.


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PENANG TRIP (3D2N)

She did it again, my sister. I was so surprised when I got her text that we'll be going to Penang to celebrate my dad's birthday. His birthday is on the 3rd of January but we reckon it's going to be crowded so she pushed the date to 2 days after school day started. And it was the best decision ever. There was no queue whatsoever and it was great. We went to all the places that my dad loved and he had a great time, that's what important. I made a vlog about it and I will post it up along with a short blog post like I did for my Genting Trip.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IKEA CAFร‰'S POIS BLEU CHOCO CHIP SMOOTHIE

I've always wanted to try having a drink at IKEA Cafe after I watch JCC: IKEA Shopping (with Jaehyun). Of course they had coffee and since I can't drink coffee at that time, I opted for something different. And by different, I meant really different in colour. The blue drink as I called it. It was really good! It tasted like white chocolate and I loveeeee white chocolate. I think all the food and beverage at IKEA Cafe is affordable so maybe I'll try something else when I got the time to come back.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

STARBUCKS CARAMEL CHOCOLATE

Not really a fan of Starbucks non-caffeine drinks but during our last day in Penang, it was scorching hot so I had no choice to order something since we're not stopping anywhere else except the R&R Tapah, which is an hour away. So I tried something new, something I've never tried before and my, it was so good. Let me tell you, it tasted EXACTLY like M&Ms Minis ⏤ If any of you have tried that before, then you know what I'm saying. It was really good and sweet!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MARK & SPENCER COOKIES

I'm a huge fan of M&S snacks but after I went to M&S Bakery & Cafe in Mid Valley to get their coffee, I fell in love with their cookies that looks almost the same as Subway's. Taste wise, almost the same too. It's a bit overpriced than Subway's but I think it's not that bad. My favourite is the white chocolate macadamia cookies.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ISAACT TOAST

When I was in Seoul, I couldn't try anything from Isaac Toast because they uses ham and bacon as one of their main ingredients so I am glad to hear that they have a few stores in KL so I decided to try the most basic sandwich that was on the menu. And boy, I fell in love with it immediately. It was so good! Now I want to try other sandwiches from Isaac Toast.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FINAL CUT PRO VIDEO EDITOR

I heard a lot about this FCP and when I found out that my favourite youtuber also uses the mentioned application, I just have to have it because once I tried the trial version, I fell in love on how easy everything was, especially how to put your own captions / subtitles. You can't do that on iMovie. I also love the various transitions, sound effects, animation, titles/texts etc but my favourite is the layering. I love how I can layer so many medias as much as I want which, again, something that I can't do on iMovie. Now I know why it's super expensive, because you can do so much with it.

I know many of you would say why would I spent so much money on something that I rarely use to contribute or create, my answer is because of the satisfaction. If I like how my videos turns out, I'll share it on the internet. And right now, using FCP I already finished 3 travel vlogs and currently editing daily life vlog, which I hope will come out okay.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

JANUARY PLAYLIST

I use Apple Music but on my laptop, I have a playlist on Spotify for all the songs that I currently enjoy. Bukanlah nak berlagak but I seldom listen to Malay songs however last month, after I listen to ATM's new song, I was hooked. I'm a huge fan of upbeat alternative like that. Even until now, I am still a big fan of Rampas, so you can assume that Yang Satu will stay quite a while in my playlist.

Some of the songs are old ones like Bermuda Triangle and You Should See Me In A Crown but haven't listen to those in a while so when I listen to it last month, I love it all over again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NCT LIFE: CHUNCHEON & HONGCHEON

One of the reason I fell in love with NCT is because of NCT Life series. My first NCT Life was when they went to Bangkok. I am seriously hoping for more NCT Life in the future. Doyoung said something about reaching a certain amount of views and if they achieved it, they will go to Switzerland for a new NCT Life. Well, I hope that's true because that would be amazing to watch.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

STARBUCKS SNACK SET

My sister came home one night with bags of stuff from Starbucks and I thought she went insane but she was like, "all of these is only RM19 per bag and you get free drinks of your choice with it. Isn't that great?? I got yours too."  So she got me the rosemary chip set (because she knows I love rosemary chips, with my favourite coffee Asian Dolce Latte. And as for the nuts and fruits, it's a great movie snacks because it has a lot of nuts and dried fruits in it. Ever since that, every time I went to Starbucks, I'll take the snack bag with the free drink!

So, if you buy the snack bag, you'll get those in the photo with your any Starbucks drinks (under RM20) that you like. Ain't that cool?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


So that was my January. It was lots and lots of sugar and carbs as you can see. It is as if my sister won't ever let my diet succeed. She always buys sweets and carbs for me. But I did not blame her. Well, as long as I am happy, I'm good. And eating good food makes me happy. Looking forward for February. Thanks for reading.
Much love, T.





﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
Monsta X - Someone's Someone
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. i love starbucks' hazelnut iced chocolate! the caramel one is good though but i still prefer with hazelnut x

    erin x | littlesipsoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried that one yet sebab for chocolate drinks, I opted for Costa Coffee because I love the taste of their chocolates.
      But maybe I will try that one the next time I go to Starbucks. Thanks Erin :)

      Delete
  2. akak semua yang berkaitan dengan makanan dan minuman hehehhe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha ha'ah masa compile semua rasa macam, "ini ke yang aku buat last month? makan tido makan tido je?"
      So my favourites last month semua pasal makanan dan minuman hehehe

      Delete
  3. Your sister is the best. Always amazed me with her impromptu plan. You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am beyond grateful to have her as my sister and who always takes care of me and tak pernah berkira.
      Semoga dia dimurahkan rezeki melimpah ruah.

      Delete
  4. Hello Tqa. I haven't been here for awhile but man, still love your post! The pictures in this post are so gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Farah! Glad to hear from you again, hope you are well.
      Thank you so much. I try not to stick to one style and decided to try something new with the filter. Glad that you like it.

      Delete
  5. Penang is my hometown. I bet you must enjoy the trip!! Huhu, feel so happy to know you have been there. All of your favorite always the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is? I didn't know that.
      I had so much fun! We will always have a great time every time we go to Penang.
      We went there a lot of time because my mom grew up there so Penang is very significant to us.
      Thank you so much darling!

      Delete
  6. I was super busy and only noticed this post after 5 days. Oh wowwww
    Ok I wanted to comment all but now I am too sleepy. The last one caught my eyes. I didn't know Starbucks have a snack set!! Seriously??
    I really am out of it now. Too many work plus procrastinating has done something to me. I think I missed so many things now. huwaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay Ray, I totally understand. I need to update more this year.
      I noticed my post is kind of slow lately since dah jarang pegang laptop ever since my nephew dah mula laju berjalan, susah nak duduk setempat and blogwalking or even write one.

      Yes it is! If you go to Starbucks and you see a starbucks bag with chips, nuts and soy bottle drink inside it next to the counter, that's it, that's the thing.
      Aww, I hope you get enough rest from all those work.

      Delete
    2. That's okay. I think that is healthier. You get to spend quality time with your little nephew.
      Take your time. Don't worry, for me all your post are great and I enjoyed reading it from time to time.
      Sometimes I even scroll back to your old post. No kidding.
      Thank you so much. I'll try my best. ^^

      Delete
    3. He's in the phase where he got really clingy and only comfortable being with selected people that he knows.
      Orang lain dia memang taknak, he throws tantrum all the time with people he rarely knows, so I have to be 'there' all the time.
      Aww, that is so sweet and nice of you. Thank you so much Ray I really appreciate that.

      Delete
    4. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

      Delete
  7. the first photo tho huwaaaa sumpah cantik sngat2!!! terpegun tengokkkk :')
    selalu kalau pergi starbucks sy akn try yg caffeine drinks je but gonna try that caramel choc tho! selalunya citarasa kak tqa tak pernah mengecewakan hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you my love.
      That one I use my the preset that I got from my friend, Alhamdulillah it has become my current favourite preset for all my photos.
      Dulu pun akak kalau pegi starbucks memang akan order caffeinated drinks only but once I was introduced to Costa, Starbucks dah tak pandang dah.
      Kecuali kalau memang takde choice or memang teringin.

      If you ever want to try something sweet and non-caffeine tapi lain dari yang biasa (Java Chip or Iced Caramel Macchiato) try the caramel chocolate one, sebijik rasa M&Ms. Thank you love.

      Delete
  8. i like how you favourites are filled with foods and this reminds me that i have accidentally deleted my newly made playlist. yet i just don't feel like making a new playlist. this is actually so weird because i practically lives with my playlist. i'm having a hard time writing as well. i'm currently blogwalking just to get that blogging feels (if that even make sense.

    //afifahaddnan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! You did?? Alamak... hahaha
      Aww it's okay, you can always make a new one whenever you feel like it later.
      Tu lah, I have so many playlist according to my mood, occasions and monthly fave.
      I totally get it because I feel you. Nowadays, I'm having a hard time writing and put everything in a post together. Tak tau lah kenapa malas sampai macam tu skali.
      Thanks for blogwalking here, nanti Tqa balas balik ye hehe

      Delete
  9. Oh wow! You went to Penang! I want to go there too! Maybe in the future! That caramel looking so sedappp since I'm not good with coffee :(
    I've tried the soy milk too! But someone gifted them to me, but I never knew they sell it like that!
    Btw, I also think to have FCP is a lifesaver! Even though I haven't have my dream macbook yet, but if I were you, I will buy them too. It's very nice <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope one day you get to visit Penang. I love all the food here, definitely a food heaven for sure!
      Ever since I stopped drinking coffee, I have trouble accepting it now, I'll get stomachache once I drink coffee, feels like wanna cryyyyy
      Yeah, they sell it like that, kind of a bargain for anyone who constantly buying drinks at Starbucks, now they can have something to munch on.
      OMG It's a lifesaver for real! Especially the caption part, I can add subtitles easily by clicking the clip and time frame that I wanted and just tap option + C and done!
      I'll pray for you my dear, so we can be gang2 hahaha

      Delete
  10. since i dont own a macbook.. ill make do la with imovie hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for that. It's okay, iMovie is cool and if I didn't get the FCP, I'll just have to find an alternative to make the caption and other graphic stuff.
      I hope Apple will create something for the caption part in their next update because that would be super useful.

      Delete
  11. Lapar pulak tgk gambr sini ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest