eidesis

lifestyle blogger

Haul | The Nerd Unicorn (Bujo Heaven)


If you are a fan of bullet journaling or someone that currently enjoy doing it, then this post is for you. I've been wanting to talk about this little studio slash house for months but I didn't get the chance to do so because there was other blog post piling up waiting to be publish. It's finally see the light of day thanks to my boring weekend, I got nothing to do at home so I started scrolling and thought, I just launched Lightroom and started writing the rest of the draft.

The Nerd Unicorn is an online shop for stationeries. I came across this shop on Instagram while I was scrolling the timeline, it was one of the promoted post. I was interested with the 150 food sticker flakes that was on sale so I contacted the owner and at that time self pick-up is available then I set up an appointment to pick up my orders. The moment I got inside I was sucked into washi tapes blackhole like, I could go super broke in less than half an hour. Kalau iman tak kuat, jangan pergi okay. The owner was so friendly that she made me feel at home. She was like, "oh, your hair is no longer rainbow colours?" hahaha yup! No more rainbows and unicorns for me.


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I ordered a couple of items a few days earlier but after I did a quick scan around the place, I ended up leaving the place with so many other stuff. And the funny thing is, she asked, "between the two of you, which one is the bujo junkie?" I said I am and told her that my friend despised artsy stuff but guess what? My friend too, ended up buying 3 washi tapes stick with various designs, a notebook and bunch of pens and a few stickers. I assumed she was tempted by all that cute washi tapes and stickers that even someone like her couldn't help but buy it too. So here's what I got.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Top, right clockwise: an envelope of freebies, 150pcs food stickers, blossom / spring washi tape, alphabet stamps, a stick of six 3meter fruit washi samples, washi tape samplers and an A5 card holder. I didn't mean to buy this much but I just can't help it. She was like, "oh that one xx but for you I give cheaper price for coming all the way here yadayada.." who would've said no to that?? Nobody!

WASHI SAMPLERS (RM1/each). The reason I got the washi samplers was for conveniently bringing all the washi tapes I would use in a smaller amount instead of bringing the entire roll each time I'm on the move. It saves a lot of space too.
And I got the A5 CARD HOLDER (RM8) to place all my loose NCT 127 photo cards at that time. Now I got a different holder, specifically for photo cards.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
FRUIT WASHI TAPES (RM5).  To be honest, I don't know why I got these fruit washi tapes in the first place and I didn't even use it. Maybe I can try swap it with my friend because she got some that I would use for my bullet journal. hahaha

ALPHABET STAMPS (RM5). It was not on sale actually because it has been used and I assumed no one would want to buy a used stamps so I was like, "sell it to me then.." and she said, "really? you want them? I give you RM5." score! And I love it, the size is perfect too.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CHERRY BLOSSOM WASHI TAPE (RM12). I got this because of the colour. I've only use the cherry blossoms on my spread, the rest is remain untouched. I can be so stupid sometimes, especially over pink stuff. Thankfully I know my limit, otherwise I would've bought more and just let it rot in the box.

FOOD STICKERS 150 PCS (RM15). The stuff that made me go through crazy KL traffic just for this thing. And I am super excited once I unpacked it because it has too many stickers that I didn't even bother to count. Since it's too many, I decided to give some to Ain and her little sister. And I am glad they loved it!

FREEBIES! She came up to us as we're about to leave the house and handed over a couple of small envelopes and said that this is something she gives to the customer who came to her little shop and buy a few stuff, she only asked us to spread the word about her little washi heaven to all other bullet journal enthusiast that we know. She turned various washi tapes into a bunch of stickers to give it away and I love that little wisdom words washi stickers and that cute vintage Titanic one.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


Just so you know, The Nerd Unicorn is partial studio house and shop both at the same time so if you wanted to come and shop at her place, you need to contact her prior to your visit and see if she's available. What do you think? I'm not sure about going to her place to buy directly from her is still available and open for public because she no longer post about it but if you interested, make sure to contact her first and if you're allergic to cats, you can kiss that sweet intention goodbye because she has 10 cats inside her house now. Anyway, go broke or go home my fellow bullet journal friends!
Thank you for reading this long post. Much love, T.





﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
Peter Sandberg - Who's There
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. its just too cute !!! Rasanya kalau saya datang sini memang sejam tak cukup memilih , Tak pergi store lain pun takpe dah lepas tu .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu lah ! Kalau nak diikutkan, I want more time to choose but time tu dah maghrib so we rushed our purchased so the owner boleh nak solat ke apa ke.

      Delete
  2. WOW ! I am a sucker for stationary especially stickers and washi tape even though i am not good with decorating.. This will be my heaven too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not that good with decorating too but I guess I'm a hoarder hahaha
      Suka membeli tapi bila time nak pakai tu kadang buntu tak tau nak guna macamana sebab otak tak creative hehehe

      Delete
  3. The second picture.. the whole washi tapes... is at her place??! Holy shissh hahaha. To say it's amazing would be underrated. You're right, it's definitely a washi tape black hole. I really love the whole pinkish theme for the things that you bought, so cute! Especially the food stickers and the washi tapes (definitely loving the sakura one). Super cheap also. And the owner seems soo nice, that's lots of freebies in my opinion.

    You know what, I think I'm gonna buy some washi samplers hehehe. Thanks for sharing tqa! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! The entire racks and shelves, is at her place hahaha amazing kan? I wish to have a wall full of washi tapes like that.
      YOU. JUST. CAN'T. CHOOSE. ONE! I was certainly did not plan it but turns out all the stuff I got was so pink-ish hahaha
      I love the sakura washi, kan best kalau boleh share, masih banyak lagi and tak guna pun. I am obsessed with the food sticker flakes. I couldn't recognise 80% of the food but I still love it hahaha

      Washi samplers are really cheap and a bargain to be honest (like 1-3 meter each washi designs, sometimes 3 meter). You're welcome Nini :)

      Delete
  4. I visited her IG and OMG there are some clearance sales going on but I know I won't be using that much of washi tapes. URGH I IS STRESS AND CONFUSED hahaha. I think it's because you love pink that you unconsciously pick up stuff in that colour range hehe. I would love to do some stationery swaps but my current collection is ugleh hahaha. Yess, that food sticker flakes is soo cute, really love the illustrations and colours.

    I never use up my washi tapes that I bought in roll sigh. Buying the samplers definitely worth more :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, she's currently having clearance sale. True that! After I took a last look of my washi box, I vowed not to buy more washi tapes unless I really need it or some of it runs out. I was thinking the same thing, maybe because I was attracted to one of my favourite colour, I just bought it mindlessly. Awww ugly is fine. Maybe one fine day, once I learn how to send letters domestically hahaha I'm very clueless about that. I love the illustrations too!

      Me too. They ended up looking pretty new to me even though I have use some.

      Delete
  5. omg! I cannot go there or end up habis duit dalam purse sebab memang pantang jumpa washi tape & sticker flakes. Tapi seronok membeli, bila nak letak atas bujo fikir sampai 10 kali nak guna ke tak sebab sayang hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you would! hahahaha
      Nasib baiklah masa pegi tu Tqa memang sengaja bawak duit sikit, kalau tak memang habis semua benda nak beli.
      Hahaha that last part is so true, I'll be hovering the stickers on my spread before making up my mind whether to stick it or not. haha!

      Delete
  6. Is that heaven?

    Kalau I rasa tak nak keluar kalau boleh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a brief half an hour, it was ! hahahaha
      I wanna die there if I could.

      Delete
  7. MasyaAllah T-T

    Suddenly i want to be her daughter hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha she's so young but yes I wanna be her daughter too so I could have everything in that shop

      Delete
  8. you're killin' me hahahahhahaha. Damn i love all of it! i x boleh nak cakap ape sbb semua comel n cantik2 that it leave totally speechless. My love for stationeries and all these bujo things skyrocket from time to time. but sadly i have no time for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Semua comel kan? feel like buying everything!
      Hahahaha it's okay though. Let's just feast our eyes with something we want but don't have the time to utilised hahaha

      Delete
  9. OMGGGGGG Kalau datang sini mesti duit akan habis punya sebab tak tahan tengok washi tapes yang cantik-cantik, stickers yang comel-comel. Bestnyaaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya pun memang tak tahan kalau duduk lama2 disitu. Mau bankrupt dibuatnya haha
      Geram tengok semua washi tapes and sticker yang ada.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest