eidesis

lifestyle blogger

Breakfast at Neighbours Coffee Bar

Another due blog post that was kept months in my draft. Let's not let it rot in there any longer. I think it deserves to be publish on my blog. To those who have read my blog since last year, you would know that I love coming to this one particular cafe for its light soufflé pancakes. If you'd like to read my other blog post about this cafe, you can read it here and here.

My friend and I needs to have breakfast together at least once every 3 three weeks because she's always busy at work and we would have no time to see each other to catch up on everything. And she always made me choose the place to have breakfast. I personally preferred 'Mamak' since there's mamak everywhere but whenever I mentioned 'Mamak' she would screamed at me hahaha! But not because she hates it, but because we often go to mamak that she kind of sick of it. She said that we seldom meet so we shouldn't make our monthly rendezvous just like any other day at the mamak.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I suggested that we should go for pancakes at The Neighbours Coffee Bar (previously The Neighbourhood) again to grab some soufflé pancakes because I was craving for it. We can't say no to pancakes because the both of us are pancake freaks. This time we went there super early because we had other plans in the afternoon. Normally, the both of us would still curling up in our beds till 1PM on weekend but I guess she knows my pet peeves when it comes to taking photos under natural lighting because she said going there early means we can choose the perfect spot for photos. Was she making fun of me? I don't know but I don't mind waking up early for pretty pictures.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
We got there half past 10 so y'all can say that we got the perfect table. We came here for pancakes but once I took a second look at the menu, I changed my mind. I let my friend have the pancake and I opted for something else. Something that I never tried before at the cafe. We catch up with a lot of stories and gossips. Food always taste better with a little gossip to spice up our day. The ambience of the cafe, soft music, cold air, lots of sunlight blasting through the window, the smell of fresh brewed coffee, minimal decor and the white interior, I just love everything about it. I really hope that this cafe stays for a long time like other long established cafes. Nowadays, there's just so many cafes that opened for a few months/years and then they change the name, the location, the theme, the style.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
My friend ordered the pancakes with berries and I got the breakfast set. My breakfast was okay. I only ate the salad, the sausages and the scrambled eggs, I gave the rest to my friends because I wasn't in the mood to have a granola and muesli that day. And I eat one and a half soufflé pancakes. Those are already fulfilling for me to go on till dinner. I don't eat lunch if I had breakfast and vice versa. The price was affordable for both dish. Also, the WiFi is decent, actually I'm not really sure because I only use it for blogging and web surfing. Just stating that because I know people might want to know about that too.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
After the finished eating our breakfast, we spend the rest of the morning chattering away and did some online shopping together. Not knowing what to do to kill the time. I brought a book with me but I didn't read it because that would bore my friend for real. Waiting for me to read? Nah, we exchange photos and update our social medias with some instastories. I mean, with such a pretty and delicious food? Who wouldn't want to show off their fancy breakfast right? Or maybe that's just us haha.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
We didn't ordered any drinks because they served free-flow water and I wasn't into having coffee that day I don't even know why. Maybe because we were planning to have drink somewhere else. I didn't remember. This is the place that we would constantly come not just because it's close to our house but I just love the ambience and the menu. The pancake is unbeatable although I'm pretty sure all soufflé pancakes taste the same, but the condiments is the cherry on top.

If you guys looking for a place to have soufflé pancakes for breakfast, make sure to include this cafe in your list. You will not going to regret it. Such a great place for a meet-ups or just to have a simple meal for one. And... that was it. Counting the days till I come here again because I just can't get enough of all the food. Thank you for reading, much love from yours truly, T.



﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
Coldplay - Paradise
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. the pancake looks so fluffy.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fluffy and super light but sweet.

      Delete
  2. The cafe is so aesthetically pleasing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the minimalist vibe to it 😊

      Delete
  3. The cafe sooo white, sooo beautiful and the pancake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super delicious. Especially one with the chocolate sauce 💯👍🏻

      Delete
  4. coming early is a good choice, those are great photos! now i want pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming early is always the best. Less people photobombing as well. Thank you so much. Aww me too, I want pancakes now 😂

      Delete
  5. almost everything warna putih dlm cafe tu! & i love it sbb nak ambil gambar pun best! & the pancakes tho hmmmm your food photos never failed buat sy terliur kak tqa hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha'ah kedai ni mmg dari branch lama tema dia warna putih. Ambil gambar kat sini semua nampak cantik, I must admit that. The pancakes is different than the one that I had before. I used to order the original flavour but this one got berries and stuff hahaha aww sorry about that 😉

      Delete
  6. sooo fluffy... and the cafe iss soo pretty..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super fluffy and light but sweet 😊

      Delete
  7. the aesthetic side of me is screaming. lol
    this cafe is so cool and the foods look so tasty, i wish i could feel the pancake fluffiness :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe i love the aesthetic too. The place is awesome when it is not crowded. You can feel the chill vibe to it but once people started swarming in, nahhh, I'm outta here! 😂

      Yeah I wish you could feel the fluffiness of it too.

      Delete
  8. gosh !! ur pics are all very great. shaaare please tips ambil gambar.
    im captivated by the touch =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! InshaAllah one day I will try to share tips and tricks on how I take my pictures and maybe how I edit them.

      Delete
  9. cantiknya gambarr... and the cafe is so white. minimal. fav sangat niii :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my favourite too :)

      Delete
  10. I really want to try here. Tapi belum ada kesempatan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InshaAllah one day you will and you would not going to regret it :)

      Delete
  11. ok nangis!!!!! im drooling badly right here hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm craving for it too hahaha omg

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest