eidesis

lifestyle blogger

New Year's Eve

A few days before New Year celebration, me and my friends promised to meet each other after over a year we didn't get in touch. We agreed to meet at Mid Valley before meeting another friend of ours at Sunway Velocity because they wanted to see the fireworks when the clock strikes midnight.
So I got my hair and makeup done and at 2:30pm and left the house around 3PM when I got the text from Ashley that she and Anis was waiting for me at Starbucks near GSC Cinema. Then we had lunch at our favourite fast food joint: Carl's Jr. Too bad I forgot to take any pictures because I was immersed in our conversation with my friends that I forgot about everything else. But here's a screenshot from the video that I took while I was fooling around. 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
My favourite burger from CJ has always been the same ⎯ Superstar medium combo. I noticed that they made a slight change to the ingredients. Instead of taking any out, they added chicken wiener and beef bacon strip but the price remains the same. Good job Carl's Jr. Don't be like KFC. Dalam diam harga naik sampai RM3. Pfft! I'd rather eat at Uncle Jack. So from Carl's Jr., I went to my favourite pizza place, Pezzo to get a few cheese and pepperoni pizza slices to eat it later while watching Bumblebee. Yes I know, no outside food allowed, but that's the only law that I like to break: smuggling outside food to eat in while watching movies. Sometimes I brought bubble tea because it is sealed completely making it super safe to put it inside my bag.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Since Mid Valley and The Gardens is sort of like my playground, I showed them the way to the KTM Station and from there, they led me all the way to Sunway Velocity because in spite of my quick sense of direction when I was in Seoul (I literally led everyone), but here in KL, you girl here is a clueless wonder. Also, I was planning to buy my own Touch 'N Go card because I currently doesn't have one and to have it in's possession would be super convenient just in case I'd ran out of cash, I could pay for anything with that but unfortunately none of the shop at the KTM station sell the physical card. All they have is reload service. hence I use my ID card as my TnG by reloading some money in it because I need to use it to ride the MRT. First timer... can't blame me. I'm innocent.
I thought the train would be crowded because it was almost rush hour but I was wrong. When taking the train, I like to stand by the door or well, seat. But I prefer standing than seating because it would be easier for me to get off.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
We took almost an hour to reach Cochrane Station before Ashley booked us a Grab car for us to get to Sunway Velocity in time. We met my best friend there and they all wanted to buy so many things at Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works since there was a huge sale going on. I'm the 'boyfriend' type of girl, so I just waited for them to finish shopping outside. I was excited to watch Bumblebee and thankfully Ashley booked our seat a day earlier because it was New Year's Eve.. you'll never know. And Ayu wanted that We Bare Bears tumbler from TGV so we got that for her as well. I hope she will actually uses it in the future lol!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A few hours before the movie showtime, I managed to make a run to Popular bookstore to get a few envelopes and some necessities to send a letter because I promised friends of mine in the UK to send some of my stickers to her. I was so excited and anxious because this is my first time I am scared I would mess it up. Hopefully not. I also stopped by SPAO to see their Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts collections because I heard it was really pretty. And it was! I almost cried in there because everything was so beautiful yet so expensive. I really wanted the green plaid pyjama set and the Slytherin jumper. The only thing I could afford is taking pictures of it and staring at it.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Bumblebee was awesome. So many intense, funny as well as sad and heartbreaking elements in it that I literally cried 4 times, at the beginning, the middle and during the climax and at the end. We finally know how and why Bumblebee or his real name is B-127 (bukan NCT 127 eh, my friends kept making the NCT reference like.. enough!) lost his speech ability. Throughout the movie, I was hoping Charlie (Hailee's character) could somehow fix it for him but yeah she couldn't otherwise we won't have Transformers movies. But thank you Charlie for making Bee speak through the radio. 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The girls wishes to watch the firework was shattered when the movie finished at 11:55PM. The firewoek was over when we got out of the mall. We can only hear the banging sound but we were stuck in the mall because there was so many people. Although the clock struck midnight, the girls said the night was still young and some of them was still hungry so we went to MIX and Family Mart near our house because it has desserts and hot snacks. Plus, all the cafes was closed. I had a few sticks of Odaeng before sending Ashley and Anis home. But first, I got to meet and talk to their mom. I miss her a lot. She's always been so nice to me and their other friends. One of the kindest soul I've ever met. I call it a day almost at 3AM. I went straight to bed and boy, I slept for 20 hours I feel bad towards all my cats. Thank God my sister fed them before she left for work the next day. I would never stay up before outing ever again.
How was your 2019 so far? Mine was still... nothing significant but I already broke from that outing and.. umm.. I bought more fanmade stickers on Twitter. Yikes! So much for new year resolution. Anyway, I already drafted a post on my trip to Seoul. Time to edit some photos and can't wait to publish it soon. Thanks for still reading my blog after all these years. And I want to apologize in advance if this post is too boring and the photo came out weird and grainy because I write this post using my phone. So, I'm sorry.
Much love from me, T.


﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Listening to:
 ‬Johannes Bornlöf - Let's Run Away Together
‪ 00:00 ────⊙───────── 02:47‬
‪ ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺‬
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏‬﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. HP's merchandises are all very expensive T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? If only I'm rich or something. I'll buy that pyjama set and pullover. As well as the limited edition Newt Scamander's jacket. Lawa gila!

      Delete
  2. I know right, my family stop eating kfc since harga naik! outing with friends are one of the best thing to do haha

    http://mylittlestoryi.blogspot.com/2019/01/jom-beli-novel-ain-maisarah.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. I stopped eating KFC ever since I noticed the price. Bukan tak mampu, cuma dah macam McD. Tak berbaloi.

      Indeed it is :)

      Delete
  3. i craving kcf dah sebulan dah aaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I haven't had KFC for almost a month too. Rasa macam dah tak berbaloi unless you really don't mind paying for it.
      I preferred Burger King or Carl's Jr. now.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest