Cafe | Padi House & Seoul Sunday5:52 AM
I'm in a good mood today. Well, half good because I received a few good news. Anyway, need to do some catch up in blogging world. I feel like I was trapped in communication black hole. No internet, no devices, no camera, no laptop, no radio.
Same songs on loop in my iPod (-.-!)
After my brother discharged from the hospital due to BMX trick failure, we decided, I mean, I, ME, MYSELF decided to treat him Nachos at Padi House in Galeria Putrajaya. It was not my cup of tea, I mean I prefer the original Mexican nachos with the sour cream and salsa and everything. Well, things I do for my brother... -.-
My latte tasted so good. I wanted to stay much longer and enjoyed my coffee but there was a huge disturbance at the restaurant. MOSQUITOES! LOTS OF THEM...
I hate the fact that I was scratching my leg constantly while I was trying to enjoy my coffee. (-.-;)
I blame the plants at the cabinet behind my mom. There wasn't 3, 4 or 5 plants but over 20 small plants were put inside the cabinet without a glass door or something as a part of decorations.
And second, the Nachos salsa sauce was a bit bland to me however I love the hot beverages and choices of foods that they offer. The mosquitoes was the only thing that bugs me. They need to do something about that. They should tell off the mosquito to not suck their customer's blood or just get rid of the plants or something.
If they can't talk to the mosquito, then I will!
Well, my mosquito spray will. LOL
This is my first time I post up a video in my blog.... The first time I heard this song when I was in the bathroom. And I swear to God I thought it was G Dragon. Forgive me for such comparison. This MV reminds me of so many things:
- JunHyung's high chair reminds me of T.O.P Turn It Up and Big Bang Fantastic Baby.
- The Maybach reminds me Jay Z music video. I love it.
- The Be@rbrick is so..... well, I can't think of nothing but GTOP's vid but I like the one in this vid.
- I love Junhyung's 'WEED" hat. Yeah you got some nerve man!
- The weird structured car reminds me Chris Brown's I Can Transform Ya
- LE's black and gold top is so pretty!!
- When trio rap in front of the Maybach, it reminds me of Jay Z's On To The Next One concept.
- And last but not least, this song sounds like Chris Brown's Look At Me Now but much better.
Fyi, I hate cussing and vulgarity but when this trio cussing and the beeping sound came out over 10 times, I find it sexy and I don't know if it's proper for me to say the word swag.
Eoieomne, jeongmal eoieomne!
Yeah yeah whatever. I'll never write this kind of post ever again.