eidesis

lifestyle blogger

Cafe | Padi House & Seoul Sunday

I'm in a good mood today. Well, half good because I received a few good news. Anyway, need to do some catch up in blogging world. I feel like I was trapped in communication black hole. No internet, no devices, no camera, no laptop, no radio.
Same songs on loop in my iPod (-.-!)

After my brother discharged from the hospital due to BMX trick failure, we decided, I mean, I, ME, MYSELF decided to treat him Nachos at Padi House in Galeria Putrajaya. It was not my cup of tea, I mean I prefer the original Mexican nachos with the sour cream and salsa and everything. Well, things I do for my brother... -.-


My latte tasted so good. I wanted to stay much longer and enjoyed my coffee but there was a huge disturbance at the restaurant. MOSQUITOES! LOTS OF THEM...

Seriously.. 

I hate the fact that I was scratching my leg constantly while I was trying to enjoy my coffee. (-.-;)
I blame the plants at the cabinet behind my mom. There wasn't 3, 4 or 5 plants but over 20 small plants were put inside the cabinet without a glass door or something as a part of decorations.

And second, the Nachos salsa sauce was a bit bland to me however I love the hot beverages and choices of foods that they offer. The mosquitoes was the only thing that bugs me. They need to do something about that. They should tell off the mosquito to not suck their customer's blood or just get rid of the plants or something.

If they can't talk to the mosquito, then I will!
Well, my mosquito spray will. LOL




This is my first time I post up a video in my blog.... The first time I heard this song when I was in the bathroom. And I swear to God I thought it was G Dragon. Forgive me for such comparison.  This MV reminds me of so many things:

  1. JunHyung's high chair reminds me of T.O.P Turn It Up and Big Bang Fantastic Baby.
  2. The Maybach reminds me Jay Z music video. I love it.
  3. The Be@rbrick is so..... well, I can't think of nothing but GTOP's vid but I like the one in this vid.
  4. I love Junhyung's 'WEED" hat. Yeah you got some nerve man!
  5. The weird structured car reminds me Chris Brown's I Can Transform Ya
  6. LE's black and gold top is so pretty!!
  7. When trio rap in front of the Maybach, it reminds me of Jay Z's On To The Next One concept.
  8. And last but not least, this song sounds like Chris Brown's Look At Me Now but much better. 

I don't care if you are disagree with me or something. I don't give a damn about your opinion because I stated what I think some parts reminds me to. Doesn't mean when something was comparable to something else, it turns out as bad result. No.

I just can't seem to stop imagine if other idols rap JunHyung's part. Like Bang Yongguk or TOP or Taecyeon or Minho or EunHyuk or Zico. And Yubin take over LE's part... Just sayin'!

Fyi, I hate cussing and vulgarity but when this trio cussing and the beeping sound came out over 10 times, I find it sexy and I don't know if it's proper for me to say the word swag.  

Eoieomne, jeongmal eoieomne!
Yeah yeah whatever. I'll never write this kind of post ever again. 
Maybe..



Listen to: Skrillex - The Devil's Den (Ft. Wolfgang Gartner)

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. Your latte looks delicious~~ kyaaa I want ;A;
    The song reminded me of GD&TOP too, but I still like it though~
    When you said Yubin I couldnt help not to imagine Taecyeon and Yubin doing this whole song together. Omg otp feels >.< dear God, why didnt they go together on we got married? T_____T

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was
      I know. I like it too.
      I don't know why I'm into Korean Hip Hop nowadays.
      IKR! Instead of some Taiwan girl or something. They look perfect together *dreamy sigh*

      Delete
  2. How nice of you to treat your brother ^^ The latte also looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sometimes he made me LOL!
      It really was :)

      Delete
  3. The latte looks so delicious. The video also reminded me of GD and T.O.P. :D

    By the way, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award

    http://maiacristianne.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award-yey.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first latte in my life.
      It was very good and I'm a coffee addict now haha
      Thank you so much. I'll try to do it asap :)

      Delete
  4. lol the fast rap reminds me of GD's Crayon haha

    I hope you can stop by my blog,
    please check it out and follow if you would like.
    Hope to see you there,
    Jill
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO!! haha when I first heard it without watching it, I thought it was GD, hahah my bad.
      Of course thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
  5. Your photos are beautiful :) as always, hehe. Really? a cafe with mosquitoes huh, hope that they'll do something about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was using the wrong filter but I guess it was okay. Thank you Yona.
      You're always so kind.
      I know..! I really hate cafes with forest inspired theme but doing nothing to prevent mosquitoes or bugs around it.

      Delete
  6. That latte looks so pretty!

    If you get a chance I would love for you to vote for me in the Wallis contest! I could win a trip to NYFW and need all the votes I can get! http://bit.ly/15POJr1 Thanks!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      No problem at all.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by.
And if you like my blog, hit the follow button for more updates.

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest