Travelogue | Kedah

10:49 AM

I was supposed to blog about my cousin's wedding but I guess that's not gonna happen because as soon as I got to her house everyone was bickering and yelling and some of them are even crying. I asked my mom who was in Kedah 3 days earlier before me about what was going on and she said that the groom backed out from the wedding and went off with some other girl. Even his parent didn't mind at all. I have to say I felt sorry for my cousin because only God knows how it felt like I mean yeah, the invitation already sent, tomorrow is her wedding, the wedding dress and wedding bed was ready and then BAM! no groom..

So I'm going to post about what happened after the wedding (yeah the wedding went on with no groom).

My kind of selca.. please ignore


Had lunch at Hotel Seri I-Forgot-The-Name-Of-That-Goddamn-Hotel


The last time I went to Pekan Rabu when I was, I don't know.... 12? If you come to visit Kedah, and you go to Pekan Rabu, you don't know what you're missing :)


All the Ads and billboards in Kedah are in 'Rumi' (Arabic alphabet, thank God I can read them.)


My Aunt's house is adjacent to the ocean and jetty to Langkawi, It's like Miami but less hipper than 305. That explains the palm trees.


House No. 116


It rains the whole night throughout our staying in Kedah and wet all of our shoes, took 2 days for it to dry wholly.


And... apart from salted fish and beautiful resorts in Langkawi, Kedah is also famous for the largest supplier of rice in Malaysia.


I love to stare at the paddy field all day long with cold breeze hitting my face.  This is the view that will feed your eyes once you reach Kuala Kedah ^_^


We refused to stay at the wedding for too long, so I asked my mom to drove us around Pekan Rabu or in english, Wednesday Town (but don't worry, it opens everyday) because going back to Kedah is a really rare opportunities for my mom - and me obviously - because this is where she grew up. Plus, we are heading back to KL the next day so I don't want to waste more time just sitting around doing absolutely nothing.

The last photo was taken when I was on my way back to Ipoh. I never gonna say goodbye to Kedah because I strongly believe that I will come back here very soon :)
My next Travelogue post will be about my trip from Ipoh to Melaka. puhahahaha! yeah yeah I know, more ridiculously photos overload. Whateverlah I'm bored liao!



Listen to: Lindsey Stirling - Shadows


You Might Also Like

17 Comment(s)

  1. lovely pictures. the lunch looks yummy. i have never seen a dish ike that with egg on rice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BlackberryFashion Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Liv Thank you. It was yummy :)
    Its really common here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a clear picture you took, the green field really refresh my eyes although technically i'm in my computer haha...

    http://sylviestephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sylvie aww... Thank you for saying that. Just set your shutter speed high enough and it will look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, everything looks so cute :)
    And I have to point out that I love your theme, sooooo beautiful!! <3


    I just started a photography blog, would be so nice if you could check it <3
    http://ievishhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 159 Countries and 5519 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, following you through bloglovin' couldn't find your gfc.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the comment and follow!
    Great photos, I followed you back =)

    http://theladyfairer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEautiful blog! I just found it and I love your pics so much! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. @smaller Infinites thank you. I be glad to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Cindi oh it's fine, actually my gfc is at the left sidebar. Sorry for that :) bit thank you.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Julie Thanks a lot Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Andrea of course I will :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, will visit you back very soon ^^